International Food Store Food For Foreigners - Our Great Various Range of different cheese to be found here

Jonathan Fairfield

International Food Store Food For Foreigners - Our Great Various Range of different cheese to be found here

0-side.jpg.218118c127b475167ecb83ce8ff1d

Our Great Various Range of Cheese From Food For Foreigners

Great Quality Cheese With Great Prices!!!

• EMBORG Gouda Cheese @ 295 baht per kg
  • REAL FARMERS Mild Cheddar @ 330 baht per kg
  • Friendship Edam @ 249 baht per kg
  • Gut von Holstein EDAMER @ 449 baht per kg
  • Ammerlander Gouda @ 375 baht per kg
  • Edam Cheese Ball @ 649 baht per kg
  • AURICCHIO Pecorino Romano @ 399 baht per kg

• Traditional Red Leicester @ 579 baht per kg
  • Traditional Double Gloucester @ 579 baht per kg
  • Traditional White Cheshire @ 579 baht per kg
  • Wensleydale @ 579 baht per kg

• Australian Mild & Creamy Cheddar @ 189 baht per kg
  • White Cheddar Cheese @ 299 baht 249 baht per kg

This one is our best selling cheese despite What it looks like It really is our best tasting cheese!!!

• Australian Mature Cheddar Off Cuts @ 225 baht per kg

THERE ARE MORE CHEESES AND OTHER PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE SO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US OR LEAVE A COMMENT FOR OUR FULL PRICE LIST

[email protected]

c1.jpgc2.jpgc3.jpgc5.jpgc6.jpgc7.jpgc8.jpgc9.jpgc10.jpgc11.jpg

c4.jpg

Ok...count me as interested...but hesitant as the prices seem too good to be true...especially here in Thailand.  I have bought cheeses from Tops, Rimping, Gourmet Market, Villa, Max Value, Tesco Lotus and Makro.   Prices are fairly similar between all the stores with Makro of course being the cheapest by a few baht.

I googled a number of the cheeses listed and checked the prices in stores around the world including USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan, England and Spain.

So...please answer me this.  How is it possible to sell your cheeses for half (or in some cases even less than half) of the prices that I see these cheeses being offered in major supermarkets around the world?  I have never NEVER in my life seen pecorino romano sold at a price that even comes close to what you are offering it for.

Edited by Airalee

5 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Ok...count me as interested...but hesitant as the prices seem too good to be true...especially here in Thailand.  I have bought cheeses from Tops, Rimping, Gourmet Market, Villa, Max Value, Tesco Lotus and Makro.   Prices are fairly similar between all the stores with Makro of course being the cheapest by a few baht.

I googled a number of the cheeses listed and checked the prices in stores around the world including USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan, England and Spain.

So...please answer me this.  How is it possible to sell your cheeses for half (or in some cases even less than half) of the prices that I see these cheeses being offered in major supermarkets around the world?  I have never NEVER in my life seen pecorino romano sold at a price that even comes close to what you are offering it for.

I guess we have the best price haha Would you like to see our full price list?

1 minute ago, Esso49 said:

There used to be a day when Thai Visa had a good classified section and advertisements were not run in the main forum areas.   How times are changing  as here is yet another one.

Gosh, you're quite the expert today. First pick-ups & now Thai Visa.

??

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, Airalee said:

As much as I would like to believe that, supermarket margins are generally very low.  In the US, they are between 1%-3%

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/profit-margin-supermarket-22467.html

1-3%, that would not even cover losses from shoplifters,so how to they make profits ?

regards worgeordie

On 8/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, Airalee said:

So are you saying it’s all fakes ? Or stolen ? Or just trolling for the sake of it .

here is a thought , if you have a problem with it, keep your thoughts to yourself and go buy wherever your heart takes you instead of trolling on OP’s post just for the sake of it

Here in Pattaya we have the same prices on Emborg Cheese  etc, produced in Denmark . Around 2-300 baht / kilo . Sold at Siambury's in Pattaya. 

So I believe they get it from the same source.  

Never buy cheese from supermarkets like Tops , you are being cheated  , they make a big profit on cheese because only foreigners ask for it. 

Finally we have "normal" prices on cheese here and everyone should be happy about it.  I wish them good luck with the business model. 

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, balo said:

Here in Pattaya we have the same prices on Emborg Cheese  etc, produced in Denmark . Around 2-300 baht / kilo . Sold at Siambury's in Pattaya. 

Never buy cheese from supermarkets like Tops , you are being cheated  , they make a big profit on cheese because only foreigners ask for it. 

Finally we have "normal" prices on cheese here and everyone should be happy about it.  I wish them good luck with the business model. 

Whats wrong with Profit, they provide a service for Ferang. Mom n Pops dont.!

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, balo said:

Siamburys is very good for most things , but please change your supplier of black pudding ,its tasteless, also your kippers are not so good ,you should get the ones with a knob of butter in , apart from that , not bad at all ,nice cheese .