Man stopped at roadside after accident killed by speeding pickup

webfact

9 hours ago, Esso49 said:

And yet another Thai pick-up , driven by a Thai male kills an innocent party .   Brake failure or brain failure.  Waiting for all the Thai apologists on this forum to justify it as an unavoidable "accident".   The only thing unavoidable is the knowledge that Thai male drivers will be allowed to do this again and again with almost impunity due to zero police enforcement and worthless punishment to fit the crime .

Can't argue with that. Except the choice between brake and brain failure. We all know the answer to that one.

• Like 1

Happened to be channel switching on the TV last night and I came across a shopping channel that was showing crash victims and actual dash cams of crashes, and  saying that if you buy a particular Buddhist amulet it will  help protect you from road accidents and getting hurt.  While supposedly main stream , 'reputable' TV peddles this kind of mystic crap the Thais have no chance of improving things. 

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Happened to be channel switching on the TV last night and I came across a shopping channel that was showing crash victims and actual dash cams of crashes, and  saying that if you buy a particular Buddhist amulet it will  help protect you from road accidents and getting hurt.  While supposedly main stream , 'reputable' TV peddles this kind of mystic crap the Thais have no chance of improving things. 

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Proves my point - Stupid gets what stupid thinks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Any idea how

Any idea how raciest and pathetic you sound. 

How about loosing the 'Typical Thai Male blah blah blah' attitude, or go back to your own country if you have an attitude like this.

Plenty of Farang drivers that do stuff like this.  

Jak, not enough farang drivers do stuff like this to kill even a small fraction of the  people that Thai drivers do in ANY country you care to name. Read the stats buddy.

Any idea how foolish and ignorant your denial sounds?

And before you start, no, I won't get into a pissing contest with you on this forum.

Your words will immortalize themselves without my help.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, jak2002003 said:
14 hours ago, Esso49 said:

that Thai male drivers will be allowed to do this again and again with almost impunity due to zero police enforcement and worthless punishment to fit the crime .

Any idea how raciest and pathetic you sound. 

How about loosing the 'Typical Thai Male blah blah blah' attitude, or go back to your own country if you have an attitude like this.

Plenty of Farang drivers that do stuff like this.  

sorry you can't have been in Thailand with this post 

Thai males driving insane high speed with their pickup truck 

And sorry Mr but your attitude is worse than him you attack in here 

and plenty of farangs driving as this Thai is only in your world not in ours

And why do you think Thailand is no one in traffic accident in the world 

Because they drive insane and only thinking about themselves 

Me first generation 

• Like 1

A long time ago when I was stationed in Germany, there was an advertising campaign about "The Accident After The Accident”. It was to encourage people who had been in a prang to get off the road and onto the verge/hard shoulder.

One bloke took this literally and jumped over the autobahn barrier. He didn't realise he was on a bridge and fell 50 feet to his death.

That was a bit poignant too. ?

On 8/20/2018 at 8:54 AM, shady86 said:

Thailand should provide a race circuit just for pickup racing.

It already does.  They are called roads and streets and every province has them.  Generally racing on these facilities is legal and free of charge, but very occasionally, a small local service levy is charged to the participants

13 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Jak, not enough farang drivers do stuff like this to kill even a small fraction of the  people that Thai drivers do in ANY country you care to name. Read the stats buddy.

Any idea how foolish and ignorant your denial sounds?

And before you start, no, I won't get into a pissing contest with you on this forum.

Your words will immortalize themselves without my help.

Don't you understand percentages and statistics?

I am not in denial.  You can't see the past your raciest blinkered attitude.  I have never denied that the Thai roads deaths are one of the worst in the world.

Get over your raciest 'typical Thai male' attitude.  Its boring, not helpful and shows you for what you are.

The problem here is down to lack of education, training, road safety, poverty, lax laws, corruption etc etc.  Its not simply 'Thai males' and to think that shows real ignorance.

On 8/20/2018 at 10:14 AM, jak2002003 said:

Why are you all even here if you hate the Thai people so much and consider it the worst country in the world for 'this and that'. 

Clearly you are so afraid to drive here you must stay in you house 24 / 7 posting Thai bashing idiotic stuff on here.

Even saying that I condone road deaths.... What kind of people are you?  Wake up, do something positive about it, rather than crying like little spoilt brats on here.

Pointing out the ills of society , as many Thais do also , is doing something positive. Pretending a problem does not exist is cowardly , pathetic and delusional.

Should those who do not live here , just stop visiting ?

18 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Pointing out the ills of society , as many Thais do also , is doing something positive. Pretending a problem does not exist is cowardly , pathetic and delusional.

Should those who do not live here , just stop visiting ?

No, and nowhere did I say to do this.  I am not in denial and very denied there was a serious road safety problem here.

What I do not accept is the language and mindset of people spouting raciest rubbish..... ie, 'typical infantile Thai Male attitude'...  Do you think that kind of comment is 'doing something positive'?

On 8/21/2018 at 10:42 AM, jak2002003 said:

Don't you understand percentages and statistics?

I am not in denial.  You can't see the past your raciest blinkered attitude.  I have never denied that the Thai roads deaths are one of the worst in the world.

Get over your raciest 'typical Thai male' attitude.  Its boring, not helpful and shows you for what you are.

The problem here is down to lack of education, training, road safety, poverty, lax laws, corruption etc etc.  Its not simply 'Thai males' and to think that shows real ignorance.

are you Thai man or do you just never been on a road in Thailand 

every minute you can see Thai men with bad driving skills and very bad attitude 

Wake up man 

On 8/20/2018 at 4:14 PM, jak2002003 said:

Why are you all even here if you hate the Thai people so much and consider it the worst country in the world for 'this and that'. 

Clearly you are so afraid to drive here you must stay in you house 24 / 7 posting Thai bashing idiotic stuff on here.

Even saying that I condone road deaths.... What kind of people are you?  Wake up, do something positive about it, rather than crying like little spoilt brats on here.

Do something positive? You have a solution?  Or are you just another "Aaaw, that's racist" commentator.  If the cap fits, and it does with so many Thai males, then they should wear it.

Yes it does happen in other countries and yes the police track the offender down (if they don't stop) and charge them.  Usually they get jail time.

However, we are in Thailand, the world's leading road murder/manslaughter country I believe.  I suggest if you don't like the honest personal opinions of others don't read the forum.  I would say go back to where you came from but it's obvious that you don't have to live here to comment.

• Sad 1