Looking for a professional to clean my air conditioner

soistalker

2 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Numchai?

I had them twice, both for the two "free" cleans that came with the new air-con I bought from them.

The first time they did a good job, the second they barely did anything at all. Didnt even want to take the indoor unit apart in fact. I had to bitch and moan to get them to do it correctly. So they have never been invited back.

But that's par for the course as far as I can see. I've had at least 10 different companies in, many of them recommended on here, and in all cases I have found that one day they can be OK and another day the same people can be lousy.

I find that the outside unit is something that they particularly like to skip.

The only answer is to watch them like a hawk and point out what needs doing if they dont seem to be doing it. I'm sure the guys hate me for it, but what else is new?

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly there are very few  competent,professional and reliable trade persons... those that are,

(even half way competent) are normally "snowed under" with work..they have a waiting list !

being without aircon for a week is not pleasant for most people.  ?

Last time Numchai came by it was a somchai attack troupe with a pickup. They subcontract jobs to the brainless. Avoid.

As for competent professional, you'll do better by going to lazada, buying the cleaning foam and the plastic hood to put over the ac and DIY. A few seconds watching youtube makes you more educated than any somchai.

Archived