Man who assaulted female iPhone assistant says sorry - but is not named

webfact

7 hours ago, carlyai said:

Be pro-responsible.

He may be decent (decent is subjective), but the fact that he fronts up with his lawyer and dressed the way he did, with that stupid Gucci hat on and open necked shirt, carrying on gives the appearance (to me), of contempt. Put him in the army.
Enough for me, you have your opinion and me mine. emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

True and he seemed to be smirking all the way through the vid, probably going through the motions his brief told him too do, which makes it look a little insincere!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Comprehension skills are very poor on TV

I´ve not heard anything yet. How was it with the comprehension skills? That regards post #8.

How was it now? Did you forget what you wrote, that I quoted, or was it me that didn´t quote on what you had been posting? Not that either of thoose have something to do with comprehension skills, and I guess we all know where that problem lays, right?

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The bottom line is this. Women run this country. Without it's women, this nation would be a pale shadow of what it is today. Parents should start by telling their young sons:

You are nothing special, you need to earn the respect of society, you need to work for a living, and you cannot expect anything to be handed to you in life. You will be held accountable for your acts in this life. Your sisters are far more special than you are. They are smarter, they study harder, work harder, and carry the weight. You need to demonstrate that you are even their equals. Then, and only then, will you be taken seriously

Seriously, Mike. Now you are confusing the young generation. They can´t handle more than one thing per year.

10 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

This just about sounds like he is taking responsibility for his actions. Not blaming any one but himself.

Could be a decent guy who made a mistake we all do that.

Sorry, you are completely 100% wrong.

Nobody, nobody punches a female sales staff person like that for that reason. Nobody who is remotely 0.5% decent.

The guy got away with a serious assault, I just hope he is taught some "proper" manners down an alleyway with no cctv.

Utter scumbag.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Are you serious ????????????????

I make mistakes, like most people in life.. but punching a defenseless shop assistant in the face isn't one of them !!

If he wai-ed at me in the station as some half-hearted apology I'd have given him the same back.. put the spoilt little s***t on his a**se

Then you will be the one in Thai jail..... :cheesy:

23 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, he was caught bang to rights on video and yet he still admits he did it. That's a real man there. I'm impressed. He had so many options and he chose the hardest one. 

Yes, he didn't blame the break up with his ex six years ago or depression. He waied a lot. He paid 5,000 baht. What more do people want? Community service? Prison?

That girl will go back to work happy she got her wai. She wasn't humiliated at all. There will be no emotional scars for her. She won't feel any fear the next time a customer gets even the slightest bit irate with her. She got her wai and he took responsibility. Why judge?

I think I tried this on with my teacher when I was about 7 years old. He saw me hit my friend. I knew he knew so I admitted it. I then assumed I could just be on my way. He didn't seem to care that I admitted it. In fact, my attitude of, "but I admitted doing it, sir" just seemed to enrage him more. I think I learnt something that day. 

Good god the kid is hi so, he knew he wouldn't get beat down like a lowly would, after punching her for NO REASON. He then gets his lawyer and goes back back doing the Wai's for the camera and money around. Because he is told this is the way we do it ... to get away with it. And that because it was recorded by Camera and put out on social media. He got Caught.  Otherwise this standup guy would never bother with coming back to wai for the camera.  

And you are blowing sunshine as if this is a "Real Man" schlock  as it is something to praise.?!   Puke

As it is said 

As a dog eats its own vomit,
    so ----- repeat their folly.

Proverbs 26:11-13 

Edited by LomSak27

21 hours ago, lvr181 said:

As he lifted his hands (to wai) I would have thought he was going to hit me, so in protecting myself, I hit him first?

No jail.

If you are a foreigner like most of us here, and you harm a Thai, you'll land in jail anyways.....

Edited by MaxLee
  • Sad 1

On 8/21/2018 at 10:03 AM, lovelomsak said:

This just about sounds like he is taking responsibility for his actions. Not blaming any one but himself.

Could be a decent guy who made a mistake we all do that.

Just another Thai piece of human waste.

• Like 1

You have to give the guy a break. He has the mind of a 2 year old, acts like a little girl and he didnt have a bunch of his mates with him. Additionally of course how could he possibly live with a phone that worked but he is too stupid to understand how to operate it.

You guys can be so cruel sometimes.

I am sure the girl understood this which is why she didnt kick him in the nuts which she should have done

• Haha 1