Indian tourist injured in fall from Pattaya condo

webfact

11 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

OMG prostitute is not free but it seems this Indian guys don't want to pay 

what did they expect free sex?? 

Firstly who said he invited them for sex. Secondly prostitution is ilegal and thirdly nobody is obliged to pay any visitor that chooses to go at there own free will. And they are scammers and people of no morals. They should be charged and caged. 

Edited by Media1

5 hours ago, BestB said:

It did not say anywhere his friends were in the room to witness. Friends only claim one thing which does not match story from the girls and of friends were in the room, he would not be internidated to keep on walking backwards to the balcony to “ fall”

So you think one Indian was paying for five ladies? That's a stretch. They were all in the room and they were probably planning to have a "real" orgy.

Don't any of these people remember getting caught doing stupid things as a kid?  And haven't you all seen or experienced the times you did stupid things or tried to hide things you got caught?  that might be faking some deductions on your tax form and you get audited, drive without insurance or an expired license and you get stopped, or take a bunch of girls in Thailand for a group discount and fall off a balcony?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

So you think one Indian was paying for five ladies? That's a stretch. They were all in the room and they were probably planning to have a "real" orgy.

No, others finished pumping and left, leaving him to “ negotiate “ ie pay less than agreed.

very common behaviour by this type.

they do it without taxi’s , hotel fees, mini bar charges and pretty much everything else 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

First of all, who would take a woman back to their room, without negotiating first? Mistake number one.

Second, who would negotiate with five women on a balcony in Pattaya? The balcony murder/suicide capital of the world? Mistake number two. 

Three, nothing is free in life. Stuff, and women are no longer cheap here. Expect to pay a reasonable amount of money for services performed. It is only fair. 

Four, I am confused. The trustworthy authorities just announced last week, that they had done a thorough inspection of Pattaya, and there was no prostitution anywhere in the city. What gives here? Were we given fake news? Was that a fake narrative? Does someone have an agenda here? Is it possible the outstanding reputation of Pattaya will take a hit from this "accident"?

The part about negotiations maybe where the misunderstanding came in. When they agreed to the price of ฿1,000, the "ladies" may have figured for each and he may have thought for all. Just all a case of miscommunication leading to the balcony toss.

• Like 1

Hate is the name of the game:

so why wouldn't they pay a prostitute....

Indians are the 3rd largest arrivals after China being no 1 and most don't creep in under the fence.they fly...therefore the so called 'kan bin thai' (TG) makes over 10 trips to India..DAILY--. some  of the so called couch fully retired potato or the type 2-other racist [farang crazy worshiping locals] seem to think India is still a dole asking nation.grow up junior....From MIT to NASA and Boston Uni to Auckland Uni and Siam commercial bank to Bangkok bank even the Directors you will see Indians..so for once let your Indian/paki /Bangladeshi bashing take a rest. at least in someones grief.. and hurt...and ohh btw, 

60% of all Sukhumvit hotels from soi 4 to 24 is Indian owned [include the 2 Marriotts.(24 &57)]

Quoting from your Bible John 2:11

'But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them'.

and

from the Teachings of Lord Buddha for the Buddhist friends

Read the suttas in the Sutta Nipata as a response to the race and racism 

we all know the red light girls and the tuktuk drivers here- how nice they can be on a dark street...so....if you want to bash someone..take up a good cause.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Small Joke said:

Trying to picture how it came to falling or being pushed over a balcony in the circumstances.

Pattaya girls can be feral, but... nah.

I think they are lying through their teeth, and young Charles here was stupidly half-sat on the balcony, with one leg on the floor -I've seen this pose before- trying to act the alpha, when he may have lunged toward a girl in horseplay, and in regaining his balance to upright, flipped over the edge.

Any better ideas?

Because the OP version is dubious to say the least.

Wow Sherlock... you're goooooood !!

You should hire a manager & publish more.. instead of "handling yourself" 

• Haha 1

Woooooo wasn't it only last week that the Government assured us  Pattaya and Walking Street were safe areas  with no sex workers . Well hello I think they should put there glasses on and check again. This is the place which was quoted as being safe ,clean and the place to visit. 

One has to wonder about reporting as it says 

The five Thai women denied intimidating or pushing the tourist and said he fell on his own.

Police have yet to interrogate the women and his friends.

Where did this iformation come from if police not interrogated anyone yet !!!

Just now, WHYWHY said:

One has to wonder about reporting as it says 

The five Thai women denied intimidating or pushing the tourist and said he fell on his own. 

Police have yet to interrogate the women and his friends.

Where did this iformation come from if police not interrogated anyone yet !!!

The Police probably just initially asked them what happened and they denied .....................

Cant be bothered writing, so "interrogate" means , well, look the word up and find out what it means 

On 8/24/2018 at 11:54 AM, Henrik Andersen said:

OMG prostitute is not free but it seems this Indian guys don't want to pay 

what did they expect free sex?? 

He read recently that officials have declared that there is no prostitution in Pattaya, so of course he didn't expect to pay ?☹️

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2018 at 11:38 AM, webfact said:

The five Thai women denied intimidating or pushing the tourist

One of the tough questions(statement) during the grilling was" "The Indian fell off by himself and none of you pushed him, right??? "

I could imagine 5 thai girls doing the "indian head wobble" as an answer

Case closed!

Edited by pattayadude

15 hours ago, balo said:

I've been told there's plenty of hookers in Mumbai and other Indian cities so why they come here? 

Because Indian men have to treat Indian women with a certain level of respect.

They believe Thai women are beneath them and treat them very disrespectfully hence Thai women generally avoid them

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Media1 said:

Firstly who said he invited them for sex. Secondly prostitution is ilegal and thirdly nobody is obliged to pay any visitor that chooses to go at there own free will. And they are scammers and people of no morals. They should be charged and caged. 

OMG what planet do you come from or do you just do the same invite ladies to your home and try get free sex because you so handsome 

your post is nonsense 

3 hours ago, Crustyhk said:

Because Indian men have to treat Indian women with a certain level of respect.

They believe Thai women are beneath them and treat them very disrespectfully hence Thai women generally avoid them

given their upswing in their (Indian) economy and a population of almost  1.5 billion, I can imagine pattaya swarmed with several thousands of them matching the chinese zero-baht-tour herds.

Of course, the difference will be, Chinese for the most part visit Thailand with their families or girlfriends but Indians on the contrary ALL MALE

Edited by pattayadude

8 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

given their upswing in their (Indian) economy and a population of almost  1.5 billion, I can imagine pattaya swarmed with several thousands of them matching the chinese zero baht tour herds .Of course, the difference will be, Chinese for the most part visit Thailand with their families or girlfriends but Indians on the contrary ALL MALE

On a trip to Pattaya I met a couple of Indian brothers who told me with no uncertainty that they were there to do the things they wouldn't do with the mother of their children. They spent very little on luxuries but put a lot of effort into negotiating the lowest prices for long time friends. 

2 minutes ago, Crustyhk said:

On a trip to Pattaya I met a couple of Indian brothers who told me with no uncertainty that they were there to do the things they wouldn't do with the mother of their children. They spent very little on luxuries but put a lot of effort into negotiating the lowest prices for long time friends. 

I have seen numerous times  groups of 5-10 or more Indians round up a needy toothless one on beach rd and try to make a deal at 150-200 baht each

10 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

I have seen numerous times  groups of 5-10 or more Indians round up a needy toothless one on beach rd and try to make a deal at 150-200 baht each

I own a hotel and have a pleasure of these guests.

Last group of 8 wanted to gang rape one girl, yes 1 girl for 8 hours. 1 man for 1 hour. And wanted to pay 100 baht each.

So this poor girl was about to be pumped for 8 hours for 800 baht in total.

She did not know of what’s to come.

I am not white prince but this is wrong on so many levels ,I had to step in and save her from animals , as you can not call them people.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BestB said:

I own a hotel and have a pleasure of these guests.

Last group of 8 wanted to gang rape one girl, yes 1 girl for 8 hours. 1 man for 1 hour. And wanted to pay 100 baht each.

So this poor girl was about to be pumped for 8 hours for 800 baht in total.

She did not know of what’s to come.

I am not white prince but this is wrong on so many levels ,I had to step in and save her from animals , as you can not call them people.

I just tried to avoid to mention the word "gang rape" as that's what these animals almost always do.Once a poor and desperate sex worker told me that she made a deal with this type of 3 guys but once the lights were off in the room,  she could tell the inner door to adjacent room would open and close and  two new ones quietly would walk in  to replace the the two about to leave. At the end, she was sure she had been with at least 5 instead of 3 but  too scared to ask for extra money

• Like 1