first class visa/ visa extention fees ??

Talung66

Firstly I have always been an advocate for this service in Soi 6 Queen Vic for a visa run for 2800 with their better van although now days it is a bit worn and breakfast and lunch is  included though poor.

And have recommended them for visa extensions as opposed to doing it yourself the 1100 baht fee (total 3000 baht) charged is value compared to going to jontiem yourself even though I haven’t actually done an extension with them.I normally go to Cambodia with a METV or SETV.

But went in this time around and I only have a visa on arrival and need a 30 day visa extension and I know the price is 3000 baht all over town.

BUT FIRST CLASS VISA told me its 4000 as I only have a visa on arrival stamp (visa waver) not a visa.basically telling me 1000 baht more in my situation. Thinking she could be right I walked out as I had lots of time before doing it and went to meenarat on Soi post office and got quoted 3000 baht as everyone charges. Today they did it no question about not having an actual VISA in passport the full charge was 3000 baht.

There was a new girl at firat class visa that said she took over the business don’t know if she is just trying to get extra money out of farangs that don’t know the price is same with or without visa.

For that extra 1000 baht  overcharging she just lost a valued customer that had been using the service for over 10 years. and has spent close to 100k with them. 

Anyone else had this problem.

Just plain fast borderruns are not anymore sure thing to get more time.

Many have been denied.,, Plenty of reports about this in visa section. 

So it is possible that this extra 1000 baht is used to make sure that client will get his stamp.

Anyways this method is going to fade away totally in near future,, Use extensions or do real miniholidays to  neighbour countries..Thaiofficials prefer this way..

8 hours ago, Talung66 said:

BUT FIRST CLASS VISA told me its 4000 as I only have a visa on arrival stamp (visa waver) not a visa.basically telling me 1000 baht more in my situation.

at that point I would have said "Oh you raised your prices?" and tell her you are a repeat customer and given the woman a chance to give you a "promotion".

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

at that point I would have said "Oh you raised your prices?" and tell her you are a repeat customer and given the woman a chance to give you a "promotion".

Yes she knew that i was a repeat customer as i knew she is new there (she just took over the business) her reply was all customer ask why 4k for visa with only stamp from airport and said rule from immigration

I used the Queen Vic. for visa extensions last year.

It was 2800 baht for an extending a Tourist Visa.

And it was 4000 baht to extend a 30 day "visa on arrival stamp  (visa waver)"

The only difference in the process is, you dont have to go the immigration office at all for the 4000 baht extension.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:28 AM, glegolo said:

I guess I am just lucky then, Since I came here 2008, I have never spent a single dime on a VISA-agent, have done it all by myself, simple task really..... 10 years time is a LONG time..

glegolo

Lucky ?

I suppose it depends on how much you value your time.

But to me, 900 baht extra was a small price to pay, to avoid the chaos of Jomtien Immigration Office.

20 hours ago, thaitero said:

Anyways this method is going to fade away totally in near future,, Use extensions or do real miniholidays to  neighbour countries..Thaiofficials prefer this way..

I would disagree.

This method is becoming more and more popular.

And I would say Officials are well happy about that.

1 hour ago, TaaSaparot said:

Lucky ?

I suppose it depends on how much you value your time.

But to me, 900 baht extra was a small price to pay, to avoid the chaos of Jomtien Immigration Office.

Yes I understand nothing wrong in doing what YOU wish to do. But seriously all crap aside...... reading almost daily newly opened threads about Jomtien/Pattaya I.office, and how well it all went for the guy who entered there, he was almost alone there, no problem all smile...job done...

Hey, living there, spending time in Pattaya, yes how valuable is your time???? Taking time from the bars is a bad thing, I understand...

glegolo

On 8/26/2018 at 3:15 PM, TaaSaparot said:

I used the Queen Vic. for visa extensions last year.

It was 2800 baht for an extending a Tourist Visa.

And it was 4000 baht  to extend a 30 day "visa on arrival stamp  (visa waver)"

The only difference in the process is, you dont have to go the immigration office at all for the 4000 baht extension.

. ??? not sure what your saying here It was 2800 baht for an extending a Tourist Visa. Did you go to jomtiem if so its only 1900 there as your mention in blue above.

or 2800 I am guessing you did a visa run to Cambodia I also use this service but not anymore.

Now I use five star visas Soi 13 outside the sports man for 2600 or you can go with meenarat Soi post office for 2300.

With her charging 4k to extend a 30 day "visa on arrival stamp (visa waver)".She is taking you as a gullible customer and getting an extra 1k out of you and blaming it on immigration.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/326770-beware-first-class-visa-overcharging/ 

Don’t go with her anymore any other visa place will only charge 3k

On 8/26/2018 at 10:21 AM, glegolo said:

Yes I understand nothing wrong in doing what YOU wish to do. But seriously all crap aside...... reading almost daily newly opened threads about Jomtien/Pattaya I.office, and how well it all went for the guy who entered there, he was almost alone there, no problem all smile...job done...

Sorry for not making it clearer, I was talking about high season where the last two winters have been utter chaos at Jomtien.

5 hours ago, Talung66 said:

. ??? not sure what your saying here It was 2800 baht for an extending a Tourist Visa. Did you go to jomtiem if so its only 1900 there as your mention in blue above.

or 2800 I am guessing you did a visa run to Cambodia I also use this service but not anymore.

No, I am talking about 2800 baht to extend a Tourist Visa.

If you are prepared to get up early to get down to Jomtien before the queue is back out on the street, to queue up to get a slip a paper for proof of residence, to be able to then queue up to get the extension, then good on you.

900 baht is a bargain to me, to avoid this.

5 hours ago, Talung66 said:

With her charging 4k to extend a 30 day "visa on arrival stamp (visa waver)".She is taking you as a gullible customer and getting an extra 1k out of you and blaming it on immigration.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/326770-beware-first-class-visa-overcharging/ 

Don’t go with her anymore any other visa place will only charge 3k

Just because you feel ripped off, and have been posting your experience across every platform you can, does not mean you have.

Archived