Rainspot removal

eezergood

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

Does the sonex get it off or just oil it so it doesn’t show?

It got it off for me.....Remember, water spots may contain stuff that is not 100% water...I have water stuff that ate through my clear coat paint....

I even use Sonax on my spectacles where normal soap don't work...

You need a “clay bar”... it’s kinda like synthetic clay, get it from lazada, pay on delivery no problem, about 100 baht, you’ll have to re-wax your ride afterwards.... plenty of YouTube vids on how to use a clay bar.

If it’s for your windscreen (windshield) very fine steel wool with washing up liquid followed by a rinse with regular glass cleaner does it, but not for your side mirrors as they may not be glass and will get scratched.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• 9 months later...
On 8/26/2018 at 2:34 PM, lemonjelly said:

You need a “clay bar”... it’s kinda like synthetic clay, get it from lazada, pay on delivery no problem, about 100 baht, you’ll have to re-wax your ride afterwards.... plenty of YouTube vids on how to use a clay bar.

If it’s for your windscreen (windshield) very fine steel wool with washing up liquid followed by a rinse with regular glass cleaner does it, but not for your side mirrors as they may not be glass and will get scratched.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Clay bar removes water spot ?

And what about meguiar water spot remover ? maybe easier to use with a rotary polisher ?

thanks.

Archived