Do you hate anybody that bad?

When I read about the death of John McCain I also read that he insisted that President Trump won't be invited to his funeral.

When I read this I asked myself if there would be one or more people who I would insist are not allowed at my funeral (hopefully a long time away) and not even one name came to my mind.

Obviously I also know people who I don't like but I don't think I hate anybody that bad.

How about you? Do you hate one or more people so much that even in death you wouldn't want to "see" them?

Please forget about politics for a moment.

My take is not about hate but more about respect or lack thereof. 

McCain had no respect for him.  I'd likely do the same if I had strong feelings about a persons integrity and values. I would send the message loud and clear.  

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

It bugz me to death (no pun intended) that no Thai Visa poster will be at my funeral. I should work hard at improving my public image.

Thai Visa is on the internet.

Ask someone to take a few pictures and we will all click on "Like" or something like that ?

22 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

It bugz me to death (no pun intended) that no Thai Visa poster will be at my funeral. I should work hard at improving my public image.

Who would want fly to Canada after you check out? Particularly after you spend the majority of your time telling us all how ignorant and stupid we are for choosing to live in Thailand.

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thai Visa is on the internet.

Ask someone to take a few pictures and we will all click on "Like" or something like that ?

Like that we arent at the funeral or like that he is dead? 

On 8/27/2018 at 4:00 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you hate one or more people so much that even in death you wouldn't want to "see" them?

I 'strongly dislike' almost everyone, why would death change that?

Computers have made me much more social, now I can chat with people I dislike almost every day.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Computers have made me much more social, now I can chat with people I dislike almost every day.

Has it's moments, huh?

Why can't one extend curmudgeonly displeasure towards most everyone?

Misanthropy rules the day.

?

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

My ex Mrs in Aussie,though i am hoping her's will come before mine,but i would go to hers,comeback later and piss on the grave.

Make sure you take a picture or video and post it somewhere on the internet. Otherwise it didn't really happen. ?

Tony Blair. I voted for him the first time. What a lying seedy toad ,just one thing out of many he faught up to the court of human rights to ensure we did not get pension rises . I would not urinate on him if he was on fire ,and his wife is almost as bad.
He is filth of the first degree.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 8/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, BritManToo said:

Why should anyone want to chat with people they dislike?

Archived