Remove smell

JaiLai

19 hours ago, transam said:

That is your problem..You have built up mold in the system and your interior fabric...You should only use it when smells come into the car...There is a thread running with all the answers to solve it.

I try to have it not recirculating, but with the permanent stink of Bangkok fumes it's almost impossible.

18 hours ago, JaiLai said:

Can you recommend one you’ve used, ie location?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm sorry, I can't recommend you any shop. But I think if they offer that service, the chances are good that it is effective. 
I often have 1-2 dogs in my car so in my case the problem is recurring. When I saw that Amorn Electronics  had those tubes on sale for just 100 THB I bought three of those together with a small fan. I installed all in a cheap plastic box and it works.  Total cost around 500 THB.

Works best with cold dry air, so AC must running. 

screenshot_605.png.7b8b698555aa63df665ce82dd721434e.pngscreenshot_606.png.67fa56674e17de0cc6420fff3b4b0625.png

Also  available at Lazada already in a shiny case:

screenshot_616.jpg.96842bd523c3fc0b31503eace3cd10a8.jpg

Or without the shiny case:

screenshot_617.jpg.b1f32d2ec680efd05c89394b5bdca2c3.jpg

English Humour. My Bull Dog has no Nose.!. How does he Smell then asked the French Man.?.......Bloody awfull most days........Anyway find the cause ,. remove it , its the only way.Here its mainly dead Geko in Aircon, or as someone said Mould now the rainy seasons here.

I would suggest having the bacteria cleaned from the aircon system. Any AC service centre can do it.

Also, if not leather, get the seats and carpets cleaned with one of these at a car valeting co.

(mod feel free to make this pic smaller. Couldn't figure out to do it).

xpuzzi_8-1_c_11002270.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cSm74_b-Os.jpg

Edited by Lancashirelad
pic didn't show from a URL