Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

But he didn't say sorry to the victim. He blamed the tourist and her friend

Mini Prawit or mini Prayuth - The pharmacy worker is climbing the ranks, watching the example of the big brothers. You blame the tourists, chinese or not, or you just punch the person in the face if they criticize you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

there is so much bullshit in Thailand that marine mammals and fish have been observed doing a u-turn at the end of Cambodia whilst loudly clearing their blowhole.  Fishermen in Trat have called for a bullshit free zone within the province to prevent surface bullshit run-off from the rivers into the gulf.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

I guess she's is out of the bottle.

Who writes these titles? 

Edited by sirineou

This little butter-ball needs a swift roundhouse to the ribs and upper cut to the jaw, methinks. How else will foul little urchins like him learn? There should be consequences to that kind of action. Can't bottle a bird and get away with a cheeky wai and the standard 'I'm sorry society' line. Oh wait, yes, yes you can... TiT ?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, webfact said:

He asked posters on social media to save their comments for him and not have a go at his mother and father as this was hurtful.

You are a direct result of your parents and your environment. Your bad behavior reflects on your parents so everyone has a right to not just call you out but your whole family who was responsible for raising you. You have to learn this bad behavior from someone. You learn right from wrong from your parents correct? But I see the same s*** in every country and it's only getting worse. I believe it has to do with the change in society where spanking a kid is no longer acceptable. I got my ass beat so many times by my parents. I got my ass beat so many times by my principal. My Generation does not do this crap. It is these millennial New Breed people who don't understand consequences for their choices and decisions. They don't understand negative reinforcement. Rant over.

Edited by lubfishin
Mispell
  • Like 1