Israel stamp

Well I quickly looked into this and its unclear whether the stamp would cause a ban or just the hassle of questioning.

In any case there is a prevention. You may ask Israel to stamp you in on a separate paper if planning on travel to Malaysia or some other Middle Eastern nations.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

Not sure if it's still done but at one time they would staple an entry stamp in your passport on a liitle form that you could easily remove when you left.

I think so but I also think you may need to explicitly ask for that.

There is a similar situation in Cuba for Americans.

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Is that really a problem there with a stamp? They do ban Israelis but not aware of problems with stamps in non Israeli passports.  

As far as Thailand of course it is no problem.

If you visit; Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran also some Arab countries with Israel stamp it will be problem trust me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well I quickly looked into this and its unclear whether the stamp would cause a ban or just the hassle of questioning.

In any case there is a prevention. You may ask Israel to stamp you in on a separate paper if planning on travel to Malaysia or some other Middle Eastern nations.

Yes it used to be the situation many years ago and was quite common for travelers to ask for a loose leaf visa.  Today I couldnt say for sure but imagine highly likely still so.