Brit hero cave diver Vernon Unsworth’s mum reveals her son IS preparing to sue Elon Musk over ‘paedo guy’ slur

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly, the day that Musk sent the first tweet he also sent a second in which he implied that the only reason someone would be an expat in Thailand is because they're a pedo.

In the absence of the Thai tourist board charging him under the computer crimes act, I think all expats here should start a class-action suit against him.

1 hour ago, watcharacters said:

555555555555555555555  After how many BILLIONS left?   ?

Yes, he has a lot of cash, but according to one report I read (The Times I think) the cash is dwarfed by debts coming due.

5 hours ago, nahkit said:

If I remember correctly, the day that Musk sent the first tweet he also sent a second in which he implied that the only reason someone would be an expat in Thailand is because they're a pedo.

In the absence of the Thai tourist board charging him under the computer crimes act, I think all expats here should start a class-action suit against him.

Why? I know I'm not a pedo, my family and friends know I'm not  a pedo. What anybody else thinks is not important. Musk's tweeting is water off a duck's back.

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

Yeah, but hero diver makes more editorial noise, not that he doesn't deserve the highest thanks for suggesting the appropriate divers for the rescue and his knowledge of the cave system. Without his input the team and their coach would propably be still in the cave. 

My input wasnt based on the heroic part which I totally agree on, but you should expect that the media know by now the difference between a cave diver and a caver...

It all sounds very suspicious to me.  Think about it.  I mean he only rescued children didn't he?  Children!  He didn't go around rescuing adults from the flooded cave complex did he!  Why did he concentrate on only rescuing children?

Elon has a point.

1 hour ago, ttrd said:

My input wasnt based on the heroic part which I totally agree on, but you should expect that the media know by now the difference between a cave diver and a caver...

Maybe " would expect"... 

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

It all sounds very suspicious to me.  Think about it.  I mean he only rescued children didn't he?  Children!  He didn't go around rescuing adults from the flooded cave complex did he!  Why did he concentrate on only rescuing children?

Elon has a point.

Vernon didnt directly save any children nor did he swim 1m - he wrote a note where he listed up the names of the cave divers to be contacted which was a good thing.

Then he told Elon to put his submarine where it hurts which was not a good thing....

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Elon has a point.

are you for real - maybe you could explain how many adults other than the football coach were actually trapped in the flooded cave?

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Am I the only one who things Musk is certifiably insane?

I knew people being high on cocaine. They showed very similar behavior ...
But to be honest --- I love these Teslas ...

You do realize that it’s the ‘Sun’ that we are talking about here??
I would be surprised if they knew the difference between ‘cave’ & ‘caviar’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Elon has a point.

You can't be such a retard to make a suggestion like that, knowing very well that there were not adults to be rescued from that cave,

I suggest time to get back in your cave.

Just now, janclaes47 said:

You can't be such a retard to make a suggestion like that, knowing very well that there were not adults to be rescued from that cave,

I dont think that he was being serious

British cave diver’s lawyer prepares libel lawsuit against billionaire Elon Musk 

Vernon-Unsworth.jpg

British cave diver Vernon Unsworth who played a crucial role in the rescue of 12 Wild Boars boys and their coach from the flooded Tham Luang cave in July has decided to take billionaire American entrepreneur Elon Musk to court for defamation.

Although Unsworth had earlier threatened to file libel civil lawsuit against Musk, he didn’t make public about his appointment of a lawyer to pursue the legal action until the billionaire entrepreneur tweeted on August 28, saying “You don’t think it is strange he hasn’t sued me?  He was offered free legal services.  And you call yourself.”

Musk’s latest tweet to his followers apparently referring to Unsworth whom he accused of being a “pedo” for doubting that his offered invention for use in the extracting of the 13 Tham Luang survivors would work, prompted the British diver’s lawyer to respond in kind.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/british-cave-divers-lawyer-prepares-libel-lawsuit-against-billionaire-elon-musk/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-08-31

Lin Wood is certainly a big time defamation attorney in US. However, I'm going to sit tight on this one until team Musk decides to respond "to avoid litigation" or lets Mr. Wood go ahead and file a civil complaint in a Los Angeles federal court.

18 hours ago, JAG said:

Yes, he has a lot of cash, but according to one report I read (The Times I think) the cash is dwarfed by debts coming due.

He has lots of cash.  The corporations in which he holds shares have debts coming due.

When the dust settles, he'll still have a lot of cash. 

I suspect his shares will still be worth $ billions, too.  Once the shorts take their drubbing and move on to more lucrative targets.

19 hours ago, nahkit said:

If playground slurs were the criteria, half the posters here on TVF would be suing the other half. 

And the third half would be counter suing the other 2 halves.

7 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Plus he didn't rescue anyone anyhow - he is a caver, not a diver. 

7 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Whooooooosh, that went right over your head.

Can't believe there are people on here that didn't realise that was a joke.  Actually, I can.

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Whooooooosh, that went right over your head.

Can't believe there are people on here that didn't realise that was a joke.  Actually, I can.

Yep, went over like a pregnant pole-vaulter, would be lucky to make waist height, not head height. 

13 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Elon has a point.

This must be the most stupid post I have read this year....?

Archived