Brit hero cave diver Vernon Unsworth’s mum reveals her son IS preparing to sue Elon Musk over ‘paedo guy’ slur

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, dcsw53 said:

Go for it Vern. Sue the ass of him then give the money ( less any legal fees ) to local charity.

Your status will change from hero to saint.

And if it wasn't for Vern's arrogant attitude in telling Musk to shove his submarine up his arse, none of this would of happened.

1 minute ago, newatthis said:

And if it wasn't for Vern's arrogant attitude in telling Musk to shove his submarine up his arse, none of this would of happened.

He didn't say shove his submarine up his "pedo" ass did he...If he did what do you think the Musk legal team would have done...?

I have a lot of trouble taking this story on board.  Unsworth was not even a public person before this.  Is his ability to maintain his career damaged if Musk (who is equally stupid to be so reckless) does a bit of name calling?  No, not at all, no damages and no remedy due.  If he dropped his ego then took another look at this conflict, what would be see?  A big fat nothing burger.

Lawyers were the other mistake our maker made, right up there with mosquitoes.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

If playground slurs were the criteria, half the posters here on TVF would be suing the other half. 

And the third half would be counter suing the other 2 halves.

I can’t recall any post that directly accused another member of being a paedophile. It’s a serious allegation. 

11 hours ago, rebo said:

I knew people being high on cocaine. They showed very similar behavior ...
But to be honest --- I love these Teslas ...

No question it is a great product, and very innovative. Not questioning his product. Just questioning the sanity of the man. He seems to be either insane, irrational, petty, vindictive, emotionally undeveloped, or all of them combined. 

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

There have been countless geniuses over the centuries that have been madmen. Brilliance does not necessarily go in concert with rationality, emotional development, or a kind or charitable soul. And many brilliant people have been petty, vindictive, and nearly insane. Just look at Thomas Edison. He was vindictive, greedy, and petty beyond imagination. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

British cave diver Vernon Unsworth who played a crucial role in the rescue of 12 Wild Boars boys and their coach from the flooded Tham Luang cave in July has decided to take billionaire American entrepreneur Elon Musk to court for defamation.

I wish him success.

I'll then just say while the attorneys for Mr. Unsworth have the right to file a civil damages case in a Los Angeles federal court, Mr. Musk's attorneys have an equal right to file a motion to have the case summarily dismissed.

18 hours ago, newatthis said:

Why? I know I'm not a pedo, my family and friends know I'm not  a pedo. What anybody else thinks is not important. Musk's tweeting is water off a duck's back.

Actually, the bit about suing him was meant tongue-in-cheek but I don't know of any emoji that represents that.

Since you asked the question "why" though, the answer is because :-

a) I also know who/what I am but don't enjoy being labelled a pedo

b) It might teach the arrogant <deleted> a lesson (although I somehow doubt it)

c) His comment actually does do harm to Thailand (a term that's generally overused in reports here)

d) The letter from Mr. Unsworth's attorney to Elon Musk says: "According to a subsequent Twitter post, you did so out of anger."

Not: "According to a subsequent Twitter post, you did so out of anger after watching my client on CNN."

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Whooooooosh, that went right over your head.

Can't believe there are people on here that didn't realise that was a joke.  Actually, I can.

you blew it trying to pass it off as a throw-away comment / joke with " Elon had a point" .

Saturday lunch time , I am at Pizza Corner with TW.   Just sat down and a local and his wife were waing me . Pim said "  Wen you know " I said never seen them before . This went on for 30 mins.  Wen I didn't know came over for a photo with his wife and 2 kids.  On leaving Pim said they thought I was Vern ( Wen ) hence the attention.  Their little girl smiled on leaving so I blew her a kiss , she returned one . Not sure if this was good if I am Vern and they think he is a pedo.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:24 AM, impulse said:

If playground slurs were the criteria, half the posters here on TVF would be suing the other half. 

And the third half would be counter suing the other 2 halves.

Third half????

On 8/30/2018 at 6:12 AM, Thailand said:

Best of luck to Vernon.

Lets hope there are no skeletons in the closet.

From an interview with BuzzFeedNews...

"“I suggest that you call people in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you f**king <deleted>. He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time,” Musk wrote in an August 30 email to the news outlet."

https://tinyurl.com/y9uy4anu

"

4 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

From an interview with BuzzFeedNews...

"“I suggest that you call people in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you f**king <deleted>. He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time,” Musk wrote in an August 30 email to the news outlet."

https://tinyurl.com/y9uy4anu

"

cave diver hmmm. perhaps he dives for sea cucumbers on occasion?

19 minutes ago, atyclb said:

musk deserves credit for developing a mini capsule that can cure hemorrhoids 

It took a look of development and preparation to get that far. Preparations A through to G were a failure, but Preparation H was successful.

(credit: Austin Powers)

59 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Its a little thought provoking that Vernon by locking at the sub marine's shape directly link it to a bum....:whistling:

9 minutes ago, ttrd said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

Its a little thought provoking that Vernon by locking at the sub marine's shape directly link it to a bum....:whistling:

what happens in . boyz town . stays in boyz town

Archived