Jump to content

Advice needed - extension possible or new visa required

Recommended Posts

I am attending Thai University for a Masters, I have been getting year long extensions on my visa.  I will be taking a three month break from Thailand for a training course, I will still remain enrolled at university and will return in 2019.  My question is what I need to do in regards to my extension.  My Visa extension will expire in 5th November when I am away.  Can I apply now for a new extension or will I need to apply for a new visa?  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

You could apply for a new extension before leaving if you are still enrolled in the University if they will supply the supporting documents for it.

You can apply for the extension up to 30 days or 45 days at some offices. 

You would need a re-entry permit to keep it valid when you return.

I you are unable to get the extension you would need to get a new non-ed visa before returning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...