victim of atm fraud

On 8/31/2018 at 4:06 PM, colinneil said:

Her salary deposited in Taugausau bank?

Never heard of that, i thought government employees were paid via Krung Thai bank.

Things dont add up, so maybe your wife is not being truthful with you, you say only you have her bank card, sorry dont ring true.

Many ladies here are not honest with their farang husbands regarding money, my ex -wife never ever told me the truth about money.

I am not doubting what you say, but i think you should be looking closer to home, for the answer.

Where/how did you meet your thieving ex?

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Nice try...troll.

Apparently, alcohol and PIN numbers don’t mix.

? Do you know what trolling means? Apparently not. 

YOU wrote it yourself that you heard about a foreigner who was so stupid to let a bg know his pincode. Or maybe you were that foreigner and now you feel offended 555 

25 minutes ago, Cheops said:

? Do you know what trolling means? Apparently not. 

YOU wrote it yourself that you heard about a foreigner who was so stupid to let a bg know his pincode. Or maybe you were that foreigner and now you feel offended 555 

I am rarely offended and never by idiots.

I simply recounted a story. A Farang, a bar girl, a PIN number and alcohol.

That combination rarely turns out well for the Farang.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jip99 said:

I am rarely offended and never by idiots.

I simply recounted a story. A Farang, a bar girl, a PIN number and alcohol.

That combination rarely turns out well for the Farang.

ok, I think we had some miscommunication. Let's leave it with that. Have a nice day.

Just now, isaander said:

yes am sure all salaries from wife's district office must be  direct deposited (by her) in  employee accounts at 1 branch of the BAAC.  Of course all are free to have other accounts.  I believe her provincial head office mandated  this policy.

I was involved in three electronic salary deposit arrangements with Thai employers. With two of the three I was told to open an account at the bank and branch used by the employer. At the third one, I was able to use an existing account at a different branch of the same bank.

Update;  wife followed up yesterday with bank and was told that head office in BKK promised to both credit 6,000 (bank deposit error) to new bank account on Sep 12 (2 weeks),  and complete investigation of 15,000 (theft).  I will continue to post FYI.   I want to add that wife gets VIP treatment at this bank branch office (she manages government accounts deposited there) so God help a normal account holder!