Psychedelic Trance Favourites

stud858

There is another general music thread, but I wanted to separate out a specific genre.

This thread is to share Psychedelic Trance.

Psychedelic as in the type of Trance music that comes with varying odd beats and strange voice tagging throughout that makes you feel kinda of dreamy weird, but in a good way. 

DJ astrix has many 1 hour long sets.

Most are titled Trance for Nations. And there are currently 13 sessions.

Please share your favourite trance.

I mainly hit sound cloud and YouTube

But if wanting 320kbps bit rate quality I hunt down torrents.

Peace to all.

11 minutes ago, stereolab said:

I fear you are flogging a dead horse on this particular site. Vera Lynn and The Wombles might succeed more.

I think you are right and I realised my mistake once I finished it. I forgot where I was for a moment. ?

I listen to radio station Entrance via bluetooth from my tablet. Entrance is one of dozens of stations available on Chillout radio, a free app from Playstore. I find Trance music very relaxing when I'm trying to sleep.

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

I listen to radio station Entrance via bluetooth from my tablet. Entrance is one of dozens of stations available on Chillout radio, a free app from Playstore. I find Trance music very relaxing when I'm trying to sleep.

There are a few with words chillout radio. Which one exactly? Do you get many annoying adds from it?

Cheers

19 minutes ago, stud858 said:

There are a few with words chillout radio. Which one exactly? Do you get many annoying adds from it?

Cheers

It's only identified as Chillout radio, not sure how I can identify it, and I get zero ads.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

It's only identified as Chillout radio, not sure how I can identify it, and I get zero ads.

Thanks. If you can take screenshot. A good way is to show the icon design and upload a pic. But I'm sure I'll end up at entrance one way or another. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:05 AM, stereolab said:

I fear you are flogging a dead horse on this particular site. Vera Lynn and The Wombles might succeed more.

The Wombles second LP was their first fully fledged album and showcases the band at their creative peak. Album three lost it's way somewhat, a concept album involving Orinoco's multiple dream sequences, and was probably the result of ingesting magic mushrooms on Wimbledon Common. But here's Mike Batt at his best, 44 years ago and still fresh...

• Haha 1