Work permits

If you can struggle through the horrible format, and questionable translation, the lower part of this page is informative: http://www.thailawonline.com/en/others/labour-law/forbidden-occupations-for-foreigners-jobs.html
Thank i read it. Pretty much you cant do anything. Waste of time really.
Thailand wants farangs and there money.. but thats about it.
Thai people are generally slow or lazy or both. I know i had many thais work for me. Now they say you can get a work permit. And do What """

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Bob1million said:

Thai people are generally slow or lazy or both. I know i had many thais work for me. Now they say you can get a work permit. And do What """

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

There are hundreds of industries in Thailand that employ foreigners. Depends what skills, experience and qualifications you have as to whether they would or could employ you 

• Like 1

Just for laughs? Foreigners have always been able to work in Thailand with a work permit, and there have always been the same list of restricted jobs.  Employers have always had to have their company name listed on the WP along with address. What am I missing here? Did someone just reprint and ancient newspaper article?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bob1million said:

Actually, a lot depends on the wording of your work permit application. There are not too many absolute prohibitions if you describe what you are doing in a clever way. Use an experienced lawyer if you need help, though some labor offices are also surprisingly friendly if you politely ask them for advice.

• Like 1