MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? Search launched as Google Maps shows 'Boeing CRASH SITE'

geovalin

By David Rivers

THE missing MH370 plane could be laying in the mountains of Cambodia, Daily Star Online can exclusively reveal.

A stunned truth-seeker is to scour the country's jungles after claiming to have have spotted the ill-fated plane on Google Maps.

Tech expert Ian Wilson has exclusively shown Daily Star Online where he believes a plane is lying in a high-altitude jungle.

His earth-shattering discovery is a potentially massive breakthrough in what has become the world's greatest missing plane mystery in the history of aviation.

read more https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/727012/mh370-news-malaysia-airlines-flight-google-maps-cambodia-theory-latest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I would expect to see (Air France 296, Paris) after a relatively low-speed controlled flight into trees.

AD96_d17.jpg

Of course, I hope to be proved wrong and it is the aircraft, but I'm not holding my breath.

Damn, that looks like the swamp in our back yard in Loei. I'd ask my wife to trudge out there and take a look, but she's afraid of snakes.

That thing looks to have very short wings like a private jet.  More likely belongs to Mcaffee.  Maybe he set down to get some more weed or something.

7 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Of course the co-ordinates are conveniently blurred out so nobody can verify that the image is not faked.

And, that looks an awfully intact aircraft for one that's come down in dense jungle.

Looks like a photoshop thingy to me. mind you, perhaps it had a big parachute.....?

And the three wing parts, all of which were confirmed to have come from MH370, slid down the mountainside, into the Mekong, floated out to sea and finally fetched up on the western side of the Indian Ocean.

A likely scenario indeed. NOT!

"dailystar"

Will be on my daily news round NOT.

Is it a satire magazine or what drugs are the "journalists" on?

What an absurd joke.

The first such Google earth discovery (somewhere on the "ground" of the Indian ocean) was much harder to uncover as nonsense.

"dailystar"
Will be on my daily news round NOT.
Is it a satire magazine or what drugs are the "journalists" on?
What an absurd joke.
The first such Google earth discovery (somewhere on the "ground" of the Indian ocean) was much harder to uncover as nonsense.

If my memory serves me right, this was the same ‘rag’ that suggested than Nazi’s made flights to the moon.
Enough said!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

If my memory serves me right, this was the same ‘rag’ that suggested than Nazi’s made flights to the moon.
Enough said!!!

Not quite .  You are thinking of the  Daily Star  Sunday.   And in any event if you doubt that story regarding the Nazis on the moon ,  quite how to you think Elvis got there and able to drive the London double decker bus ?

Not quite .  You are thinking of the  Daily Star  Sunday.   And in any event if you doubt that story regarding the Nazis on the moon ,  quite how to you think Elvis got there and able to drive the London double decker bus ?

The Clangers did it!
IMG_2877.JPG

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

Of course the co-ordinates are conveniently blurred out so nobody can verify that the image is not faked.

And, that looks an awfully intact aircraft for one that's come down in dense jungle.

If you really want to find it here is what you know:

It is in Cambodia

It is on Google Maps -- It is possible that it is Google Earth

The copyright is 2018

It is in a clearing in otherwise pretty dense jungle

It is at the intersection of two provinces--the dotted lines that mark the province boundaries if you go full screen  on the video at the beginning

The angle produced by those lines is about 145°-150°

If you can clearly see something to get an idea of scale like a road you are zoomed enough to see the plane. The wingspan is longer than the width of most roads in Cambodia.

Get a province map, a protractor. and in a few hours you should be able to find it.

Good luck.

16 minutes ago, Tengu said:

If you really want to find it here is what you know:

It is in Cambodia

It is on Google Maps -- It is possible that it is Google Earth

The copyright is 2018

It is in a clearing in otherwise pretty dense jungle

It is at the intersection of two provinces--the dotted lines that mark the province boundaries if you go full screen  on the video at the beginning

The angle produced by those lines is about 145°-150°

If you can clearly see something to get an idea of scale like a road you are zoomed enough to see the plane. The wingspan is longer than the width of most roads in Cambodia.

Get a province map, a protractor. and in a few hours you should be able to find it.

Good luck.

I like your thinking But be warned, that sort logic and common sense has no hear say included whatsoever and as such is not going to be particularly welcomed in these parts if my recent observations are anything to go by.

Tread wisely with all your fancy book learnin's around here. ?

Utter tosh.

The Sunday Sport (another fine British newspaper) reported that MH370 had been found on the moon back in 2014.  (The paper previously reported, in 1988, that a WWII bomber had also been found on the moon.  They are clearly experts on the subject matter of missing planes.)

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/sunday-sport/20140316/281805691871347

This  is getting as bad as the who done it Jack the Ripper  theory's 

nobody knows but  they sell books 

Same with the MH370  the Media the Sun Star ect  come out with some crap   breaking news we know where it is 

nobody has a clue and will probably remain so 

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

And the three wing parts, all of which were confirmed to have come from MH370, slid down the mountainside, into the Mekong, floated out to sea and finally fetched up on the western side of the Indian Ocean.

A likely scenario indeed. NOT!

Bullshit. This was never confirmed.

Archived