THAI apologises for flying cockroach?

snoop1130

On 9/5/2018 at 5:26 AM, fasteddie said:

Well Mr savvy ''comuter'' ?but not so savvy speller, I'd previously flown Thai numerous times and been totally satisfied with the service from the beautiful polite helpful staff and considered the extra £100 or so worth it for the excellent service and food. Sure there were plenty of flights around the £350 mark if I wanted to take 24hrs to get to Thailand after sitting in Moscow/Sofia/Dhaka/Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Bahrain etc etc for hours on end but Thai was the cheapest direct flight. That was back in the 90's no idea what it is these days as I never fly into Bangkok.

I agree regarding quality service and food. 67 flights with Thai and counting and not a single negative experience. 

21 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

I agree regarding quality service and food. 67 flights with Thai and counting and not a single negative experience. 

Wow, you count how many flights you've been on??

I agree though - short to medium haul I prefer them over other carriers as they do have good service these days and generally the planes are decent, but long haul I never ever choose them as there are much better options in my opinion.  IFE on Thai is pretty woeful.