Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

5 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

It's known as a broken record in English

Is it any different than those who continually blame the victim made worse by blaming the victim on very unreliable and second hand gossip. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mizou198 said:

you must have been a politician or something similar in a previous life @Bluespunk ???? In french we say you have a wooden tongue. Not sure if you have this saying in english.

No. 

I’m just someone who knows who is to blame. 

Here’s a clue: it’s not the victim. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Artisi said:

just about to head out for a relaxing lunch with a couple of friends to engage in some meaningful discussions which won't include victim blaming for being murdered.

"Lunch" at 10 AM !!!!!!

Thats more like breakfast time 

On 9/5/2018 at 3:30 AM, marko kok prong said:

Attractive,a beauty,how does this differ from the usual phrase of 'A Pretty' could anyone enlighten me.

A pretty is a job description.  Someone who works in marketing such a promoting beer or cars

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 11:07 AM, giddyup said:

Who you surround yourself with is your business, and they must be a pretty squeaky clean crowd if there's not a liar or cheater among them, but I'm talking about common human nature, not some Mills and Boon version. 

My friends are neither squeaky clean or 'Mills and Boon' characters. Neither am I. However, we are not inferior,  inadequate women killers

3 hours ago, The manic said:

My friends are neither squeaky clean or 'Mills and Boon' characters. Neither am I. However, we are not inferior,  inadequate women killers

You are just responding to a month old post? I have moved on since then, so should you.

• Like 1

The murder was not a consequence of her actions otherwise every man and woman who were unfaithful would be murdered. Her tragic death is caused by a sick, twisted inadequate excuse for a man and apologists like you who seek to blame victims.

she was a tart playing with fire and got burnt, get over it

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

I'm well aware of real life, I've lived it long enough, and hopefully for a bit longer yet. 

As for this murder, I am simply saying "don't blame the victim" what ever she did, had done, and planned on doing, being murdered wasn't her doing / fault. 

It's a bit like our intelligent leader's comment, "if you're attractive and wear a bikini, it's your fault if you get raped" 

As usual I have a good day every day, just about to head out for a relaxing lunch with a couple of friends to engage in some meaningful discussions which won't include victim blaming for being murdered. 

I am not going to reiterate my opinion / position on these events simply because they have not changed, and without checking I am going to assume that my Posts are still there for your viewing

Now my man as far as I am concerned this is a "DEAD" end thread and it is best left that way before we step on somebodies toes

The reason this thread has popped up on the notifications after approx a month is because a fellow member has quoted an old Post

At first I thought "YES" an update but not to be

Maybe I have missed some events / news / updates on these events if so hopefully you can help me out by updating yours truly

It appears to me that its waiting for the attention of whoever

Far be it from me to suggest anything is not quite above board here

If you do by any chance happen upon "Wallop" do kindly inform the RTP

Yes my man, it's a cruel world if you come from the wrong side of the tracks

• Like 1

The murder was not a consequence of her actions otherwise every man and woman who were unfaithful would be murdered. Her tragic death is caused by a sick, twisted inadequate excuse for a man and apologists like you who seek to blame victims.

Sorry my man you are wrong because we all react differently to any situation, thus we get different outcomes

Your actions can have dire consequences with some people, as in this case

It's a cruel world when it comes home to roost

• Like 2

This kind of woman is a dime a dozen here. Anyone knocking around here for any length of time knows at least one. Or ten! They are fun. But, killings is just crazy. You love them and when they leave, you move on and don't go back. 

I was with a school teacher like this. She was gorgeous, but after a short time I knew and all her friends finally told me the truth. No hard feelings what so ever. I still think of it as a great time. 

Honestly I wish I would of never gotten a GF here. I enjoy that life style to a certain extent.

Edited by garyk

4 hours ago, The manic said:

I'm always a bit more careful not to give offence when I'm drinking with a Thai gang member (or policeman) carrying a gun or knife. But, you do it your way.

• Haha 1

How sad for this girl and her family may she rest in peace.

Despite whatever she may have done violence is no answer .

This monster who killed her did he really think that she was in love with him look at him and her he was as disillusion as a high percent of Foreigners here with young pretty girls who they find in bars.

When will people wake up and smell the gravy!

It can only end one way unfortunately.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, KKBrian said:

How sad for this girl and her family may she rest in peace.

Despite whatever she may have done violence is no answer .

This monster who killed her did he really think that she was in love with him look at him and her he was as disillusion as a high percent of Foreigners here with young pretty girls who they find in bars.

When will people wake up and smell the gravy!

It can only end one way unfortunately.

Looks has nothing to do with it.. but clearly he is an <deleted> so ofcourse she didn't love him.

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

She was a prostitute, occupational hazard

It's time you woke up and smelt the "COFFEE"

Dying is not an Occupational Hazard of being a Prostitute. As has been said, totally insensitive and unnecessary comment. 

It’s time you got off the beer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, oldlakey said:

She was a prostitute, occupational hazard

It's time you woke up and smelt the "COFFEE"

Maybe in the eyes of the Suffolk Strangler, but not to normal people who would more see occupational hazards of a prostitute as being things like carpet burns on the knees, not being murdered.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Maybe in the eyes of the Suffolk Strangler, but not to normal people who would more see occupational hazards of a prostitute as being things like carpet burns on the knees, not being murdered.

It's always been an occupational hazard that needs to be taken into account if you decide to go down that road

Without doing any research ever heard of "Jack the Ripper" or more recently "The Yorkshire Ripper"

Many more examples of less newsworthy individual examples over the years that's the way it is 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Dying is not an Occupational Hazard of being a Prostitute. As has been said, totally insensitive and unnecessary comment. 

It’s time you got off the beer. 

If you wish to ignore certain facts concerning the possible hazards of the vice world entirely up to you 

Being murdered by your client "IS" an occupational hazard of being a prostitute whether you understand that or not

If being upset by the factual comment of my Post is your problem, then I can't help you

I take it you met your wife in a bar, which would explain your ignorant comment about the beer

I prefer to live in the real world

It's monday the beginning of another week, do have a good one

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

It's always been an occupational hazard that needs to be taken into account if you decide to go down that road

Without doing any research ever heard of "Jack the Ripper" or more recently "The Yorkshire Ripper"

Many more examples of less newsworthy individual examples over the years that's the way it is 

Do you also consider being murdered as an occupational hazard of being a taxi driver?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1