Where To Listen To Some Electro Music ?

narc

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find some place to listen to trip-hop, electro-dub or electro-jazz while having a few drinks.

Hope the labels mentionned can help. Artists like Amon Tobin, Bonobo, Chemical Brothers, DJ Krush, Thievery Corp, De Phazz, Morcheeba, Zenzile, Troublemakers, High Tone, Ez3kiel, 9 Lazy 9, The Herbalizer, Birdy Nam Nam, Wax Tailor, etc ..

Please note that I'm rather feeding the search engine and hoping that someone would recognize a name than trying to fit in the categories mentioned above :D

Jungle, drum&bass, trance could make it as well :o

Any help greatly appreciated :D

Thanks for the answer, I'll check those two !

By "pick your night" you mean that staying much more time than a couple of hours is recommended (:D) or that I need to choose a particular night of the week to find that type of music ?

Sorry I'm not native english speaker.

Anyway I've been to the clubs' website, seems to be the kind of place I was looking for, thanks again :o

not really sure what you are looking for,

bed supper club plays mainly house with electro frequncies on mondays. the restaurant side is more downtempo, sounds closer to what you are looking for.

qbar is a mixed bag, mostly house some hip hop.

funky dojo in patpong does electro house stuff and is great people watching usually till 3.

for live "inter" dj acts astra is a big room on RCA.

try the bankokrecoder forum or buzzin magazinee forums for updates on who is playing

glow on soi 23 is a bit more intimate and chilled if you just want a couple of drinks, again, predominately house, but i have heard that gert may have given up on his inital house philosophy and is brining in hip hop acts.

lat enight clubbing is the tunnel on wireless(?)

for trance, the club on khaosan has reopened and does alot of trance and progressive stuff.

ezze on RCA is a hole inthe wall with LOUD psy trance even when the room is empty. owner aon is a good guy.

there is also groove kitchen on Thonglor behind ananns garden restaurant.