Jealous lover throws gasoline over woman at market and sets her alight

rooster59

Jealous lover throws gasoline over woman at market and sets her alight

burn.JPG

Image: Daily News

A jealous Thai man threw gasoline over a 43 year old woman at a Nakorn Pathom market yesterday and set her alight. 

Traders at the Lamphaya market managed to put out the fire as the assailant fled on a motorcycle. 

A man was slightly hurt in the incident. 

Muang police responded with rescue services and took Uraiwan Inthrajak to hospital.

Witnesses said that a man aged about 50 arrived at the market on a motorcycle and threw gasoline over Uraiwan. 

Police understand that the assailant is the new love interest of the victim and he was angry when her former husband attempted to get back together with her. 

The hunt for the assailant is now on. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-08

in my opinion that is one of the most hateful crimes in the book, should be a life sentence and mean life, this poor lady is scared for life thanks to this pos. oh the fragile Thai male ego rears its ugly head once again , well we all know what the outcome will be, not bother to even print it.

some men may buy flowers or chocolates , write poems and saranade ,promise to change and be a better man to win back a lover..not in Thailand,where a '' damaged male ego, has no limits of disgusting revenge''....

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Ah isn't Thai love a many-splendored thing? 

A Wai and an explanation to 'Thai society' that he was 'hurt' should fix it.

scum

If she were kin to my Thai family or have any connection to any one that I know he would be without his balls and dick .

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

in my opinion that is one of the most hateful crimes in the book, should be a life sentence and mean life, this poor lady is scared for life thanks to this pos. oh the fragile Thai male ego rears its ugly head once again , well we all know what the outcome will be, not bother to even print it.

And when it's a British sexpat?

https://nextshark.com/vietnamese-woman-coma-sexpat-crime/

6 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Ah isn't Thai love a many-splendored thing? 

A Wai and an explanation to 'Thai society' that he was 'hurt' should fix it.

scum

Yep, I have many acquaintance from countries throughout SE Asia, Thailand is the laughing stock, if only they knew what their neighbours thought of them...and most vistitors/expats also

This is what bothers me a little about Thailand. My inability to act.

In Thailand when you see something like this you just can't act because you will end up in much worse situation than the assailant or a victim.... especially if you are a foreigner. How nice would it be if I could go at him with a baseball bat, but the "culture" would not allow that. 

So, all you can do is vent on a forum.

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

This is what bothers me a little about Thailand. My inability to act.

In Thailand when you see something like this you just can't act because you will end up in much worse situation than the assailant or a victim.... especially if you are a foreigner. How nice would it be if I could go at him with a baseball bat, but the "culture" would not allow that. 

So, all you can do is vent on a forum.

Pathetic.

well, i think once you had seen the incident he had already did what he intended to do and would most likely have been on his way sharpish. 

could try to apprehend him but then you would be putting yourself in the firing line and possibly quite literally a maniac who does such a thing could well be carrying something a bit more damaging than a baseball bat.

any country in the world for me and that happened would be a call the emergency services and try to assist the victims if i thought i could be of benefit otherwise i'd leave them to it.

to be fair, whats the point in trying to be the hero and screw yourself in the process when they normally do it so brazenly they will be caught sharpish anyway.

Archived