dental clinic in Phuket

Andrius

Hello all, anyone can reccommend to me a good dental clinic in Phuket  for the normal price and quality of the doctor.. i have a two wisdom teeth which i need to take out asap (the doctor recommend in my Country) and also i have to change a few current seals.. so about Thailand i never been in any dental clinic before i also heard different opinion of diffirent people about good and bad things happened so i would like to ask anyone by experience if can give to me recommendation which clinic i must to choose in Phuket? Thanks in advance

@eezergood

"Ello Geezer.

I don't know what they were quoting for but someone got the wrong end of the stick, pricewise.

Their website says 800-2,500 THB for cleaning. It's not as much as in the UK and a reasonable fee for the time taken.

The only way someone might need to spend 13,000 on their gum health is by having multi-visit work, cleaning a quarter of the mouth on each visit. If you have gum disease, you might have been prescribed four visits. 

What did you understand them to say???

1 minute ago, Tapster said:

@eezergood

"Ello Geezer.

I don't know what they were quoting for but someone got the wrong end of the stick, pricewise.

Their website says 800-2,500 THB for cleaning. It's not as much as in the UK and a reasonable fee for the time taken.

The only way someone might need to spend 13,000 on their gum health is by having multi-visit work, cleaning a quarter of the mouth on each visit. If you have gum disease, you might have been prescribed four visits. 

What did you understand them to say???

I went, initially, to repair a filling but it would seem that i need a crown so no big deal. Long story short we concluded that we will fize the crown next week, then after fitting we can do the cleaning. X-ray done, all good lets make an appointment.

The bill for the crown was 13-22k & underneath clearly written was cleaning THB13000 I asked in THAI & ENGLISH If this was correct? They confirmed yes, I left. Already made alternative arrangements, cleaning THB1000 & crown 12-13k. 

OK, whatever you like. It's a (relatively) free world.

?

Gingivitis isn't serious gum disease, and that price is ridiculous, I agree.

Please share where you are going to now? Have you been before? Are they any good?

I need a very straightforward crown done and I'd like a cheaper-than-Rang-Hill one, so long as it's sound.

?

On 9/14/2018 at 1:33 PM, Tapster said:

OK, whatever you like. It's a (relatively) free world.

?

Gingivitis isn't serious gum disease, and that price is ridiculous, I agree.

Please share where you are going to now? Have you been before? Are they any good?

I need a very straightforward crown done and I'd like a cheaper-than-Rang-Hill one, so long as it's sound.

?

Shall update next week,. my wife made an appointment but i cannot remember where 

• Like 1