Thai Govt continues promoting tourism as Thailand voted best country for people

webfact

Fake News! lying to the masses as usual!

this guys eyes twitch like a text book liar. little sniffs and short jerky hand movements. This guy should be mentioned in the dictionary to describe "liar"

wouldnt it be more constuctive to tell thais that tourists numbers are deminishing because of a lack of trust and safety and that the country as a whole should step it up and make thailand good again (or something). I guess the dillema with this is that if thais knew it and thing's were to change corruption would have to go. So keep up the bs!

1 minute ago, hanssna said:

Incredible, so many Thai(land) hate comments. Do you guys actually live here? And if so, why stay around in a place that you despise so much? 

What about the Thais. Where can they go. You know, the disgruntled ones. I guess they slowly numb to it all just like us falangs and have the odd whinge. 

2 minutes ago, hanssna said:

Incredible, so many Thai(land) hate comments. Do you guys actually live here? And if so, why stay around in a place that you despise so much? 

I have wondered the same thing many times.  I have come to the conclusion it is an internet thing like the facebook and Instagram and internet dating services.  Partly it is fellows who get scammed by Thai girls online and form a negative view of the country as a result and for the others you'd have to ask whoever knows about internet farming.