Thai woman orders a 37K brand name bag online - gets a plastic bottle instead

webfact

6 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Saw this yesterday. There was a video of her opening the package.

Who videos themselves opening a postal delivery? Seems very odd. 

I take a video every time I'm opening something a bit more expensive in case it is damaged or something is wrong with it. Makes it a lot easier to prove it arrived in that condition.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, watcharacters said:

The image  on my screen is pretty well pixelated.     Is your screen showing something different?

"I would want my picture pixelated if I was that stupid"    Sounds like you're looking at a non-pixelated image to me.    Why would  you think I'm related to the lady?    Strange to me.

Get a life.everyone else understood my reply.why would I think your related,think about it.

My guess is it will be easy to trace the con artist through the money trail, that is if the investigating officers have a few more brain cells than the purchaser...

Downside is the con artist will have spent the dosh and end up with the customary  500B and a wah punishment 

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Kerry were involed with the delivery, why not use the c.o.d. service Kerry provide?

How this would make a different? Kerry brought the paket, she paid it and gone inside her house, opened the paket and had a plastic bottle too!!!

Please not tell us now you open every paket in the street.

Quite a few 'jealous guy' posts here from people who never had a job that allowed them to buy big ticket items. I have 3 gold watches sitting in my safe here, and while they don't make me a better person, they give me pleasure to own. I don't usually wear them, preferring a low key IWC or Panerai. In your face, gentlemen.

PS: I am kind to children, dogs, maids and street workers. ????

Quite a few 'jealous guy' posts here from people who never had a job that allowed them to buy big ticket items. I have 3 gold watches sitting in my safe here, and while they don't make me a better person, they give me pleasure to own. I don't usually wear them, preferring a low key IWC or Panerai. In your face, gentlemen.

PS: I am kind to children, dogs, maids and street workers. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I’ll see your 3 gold watches, raise you 10 baht of Thai gold, ฿100k cash and a limited edition crown royal bag to keep it all in my safe here.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

3 gold watches you don't usually wear! cool, can I borrow them?