What are your favorite international internet radio stations?

Jingthing

• 4 weeks later...

Back on this, I do like Radio Paradise but I'm finding the music selection along the lines of "crunchy granola" style which fits as it comes from Northern California. I like that only sometimes. I imagine the perfect target audience to be a linguistics professor at U.C. Santa Cruz. (A white guy with dreadlocks.) One great thing about it is the stream is very stable (only rarely craps out). 

I'm currently enjoying a much more lowbrow choice for some "happy fun" background tunes. Nemo from Nimes, France.

http://www.surfmusic.de/radio-station/nemo-radio,17459.html

(Don't judge.)

Edited by Jingthing

• 4 weeks later...

About Radio Paradise.

As some of you have heard the town of Paradise, California was recently wiped off the map by a devastating fire.

I was wondering if Radio Paradise was impacted.

Well, they would have been but they are no longer located in Paradise so they are OK and online.

Ironic name, huh?

there is someone that knows about Paradise and being hurled therefrom with a present conflagration or a previous one...

“Him the Almighty Power 
Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky, 
With hideous ruin and combustion, down 
To bottomless perdition ; there to dwell 
In adamantine chains and penal fire, 
Who durst defy the Omnipotent to arms.”

join tutsi down below in adamantine chains and penal fire, omnipotence never impressed me none...there is a daily poetry recitation on Radio 3, I believe before the news summary in the morning...

a class mate who I admired had caught wind of tutsi's latest scandal in Cochabamba in 1967 and turned her huge gorgeous eyes on me and cleared her throat...'tutsi, please answer one thing for me truthfully...do you believe in God? (crees en Dios?)' when all I wanted to do was to discuss Victor Hugo with her as she was reading Les Miserables at the time...

she could've been a presenter on Radio 3...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

1 hour ago, tutsiwarrior said:

there is someone that knows about Paradise and being hurled therefrom with a present conflagration or a previous one...

“Him the Almighty Power 
Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky, 
With hideous ruin and combustion, down 
To bottomless perdition ; there to dwell 
In adamantine chains and penal fire, 
Who durst defy the Omnipotent to arms.”

join tutsi down below in adamantine chains and penal fire, omnipotence never impressed me none...there is a daily poetry recitation on Radio 3, I believe before the news summary in the morning...

a class mate who I admired had caught wind of tutsi's latest scandal in Cochabamba in 1967 and turned her huge gorgeous eyes on me and cleared her throat...'tutsi, please answer one thing for me truthfully...do you believe in God? (crees en Dios?)' when all I wanted to do was to discuss Victor Hugo with her as she was reading Les Miserables at the time...

she could've been a presenter on Radio 3...

Don't forget the incredible lines that describe Satan's fall:

how he fell from Heaven,

Sheer over the crystal battlements....

From morn

To noon he fell, from noon to dewy eve,

A summer's day, and with the setting sun

Dropt from the zenith like a falling star.....

I quote from memory so some of it may be wrong.

• Like 1