Starbucks

Badrabbit

13 minutes ago, bearpolar said:

Drink black lavazza intense dark roast black coffee cold brewed at home

Have had starbucks in a few countries

All tasted disgustingly bitter like my dad's costco coffee that he makes with  2x the recommended amount of ground coffee.

Order an iced cap? You get hot coffee, ice and sent to mix your own sugars.. for 6$ i have to figure out how to make my own cap when im not qualified at all..

Starbucks is for the braindead. Even the 40 baht doi chang taste better. 7/11 iced cap is pretty good, just ask for less sugar.

used to use lavazza a lot. either my taste in coffee changed or their taste deteriorated.  some italians in the coffee business have commented lavazza quality has gone down.  lavazza is still better than starbucks espresso except propable in the starbucks milano store where they must replicate italian blend/roasted coffee to survive.

lavazza is the supermarket brand in italy and a huge company. italy to coffee is like germany to beer. often every city has its own roaster or more.  tons of great coffee in italy

in costco that has a roaster they have some decent coffee but not starbucks brand.

the 7 eleven hot signature coffee has no sugar. up to you to add.  in 7eleven that has . "all cafe"

40 minutes ago, bearpolar said:

Drink black lavazza intense dark roast black coffee cold brewed at home

Have had starbucks in a few countries

All tasted disgustingly bitter like my dad's costco coffee that he makes with  2x the recommended amount of ground coffee.

Order an iced cap? You get hot coffee, ice and sent to mix your own sugars.. for 6$ i have to figure out how to make my own cap when im not qualified at all..

Starbucks is for the braindead. Even the 40 baht doi chang taste better. 7/11 iced cap is pretty good, just ask for less sugar.

In 2017, there were 27,339 Starbucks stores around the world 250,000 employees, revenue 22.39 billion.  Not bad for a brain dead company?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

used to use lavazza a lot. either my taste in coffee changed or their taste deteriorated.  some italians in the coffee business have commented lavazza quality has gone down.  lavazza is still better than starbucks espresso except propable in the starbucks milano store where they must replicate italian blend/roasted coffee to survive.

lavazza is the supermarket brand in italy and a huge company. italy to coffee is like germany to beer. often every city has its own roaster or more.  tons of great coffee in italy

in costco that has a roaster they have some decent coffee but not starbucks brand.

the 7 eleven hot signature coffee has no sugar. up to you to add.  in 7eleven that has . "all cafe"

you have to buy the more expensive, smaller pack lavazza

https://www.shoplavazza.com/lavazza-classico  the line pictured there, they have a few flavors.

Really smooth cold brewed.

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

In 2017, there were 27,339 Starbucks stores around the world 250,000 employees, revenue 22.39 billion.  Not bad for a brain dead company?

The users are. Most of humanity is 100iq and less and half the people above 100 are also barely functioning because of how society raises them nowadays.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bearpolar said:

you have to buy the more expensive, smaller pack lavazza

https://www.shoplavazza.com/lavazza-classico  the line pictured there, they have a few flavors.

Really smooth cold brewed.

The users are. Most of humanity is 100iq and less and half the people above 100 are also barely functioning because of how society raises them nowadays.

That explains why it's opening at a University in the Netherlands.  I had my suspicions.  Starbucks Coffee Company and food-service organization Albron are jointly opening a new Starbucks branch at EDU-Café, which is located at the Education and Research square of the University of Twente (UT) campus.

And these are the most popular orders at college campuses by region.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/foodanddrink/beverages/these-are-the-most-popular-starbucks-orders-on-college-campuses-according-to-starbucks/ar-BBMss4m?li=BBnb7Kz

USC , UC Santa Barbara opened a Starbucks.  The Student Center at UC Irvine also houses a Starbucks.

Who would have known all of those students are sub 100 IQ and barely functioning. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Yes, but, people don't agree with posters likes so they MUST be braindead. So typical of many people nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

15B increase.....that coincides with the staffer wage increase of 15B per day.

Starf*%ks....Nothing like working for a corporate-whore!

I just smile @ home every morning when I make a kick-ass cup of Hill-Tribe coffee in my handy-dandy Aeropress for about 5B - Yum! ????

16jvZr066_0vQyNJbrLlFsrNXBB3_q6Oqkl_5nM1OQCTKF5QKTgIUx8ELqZ9l0777ar0=s85.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 9:59 PM, bearpolar said:

...the other half below 100 are Tim Hortons users....not much hope for Humanity.