If anyone needs a good Construction Company

Hi all,

Just saw a new video of the latest completed project from the company that built my house and its pretty impressive.

If anyone is looking for a builder I would definitely recommend these guys.

Drop me a pm for their details.

Here are a few pics from the project.

IMG_0616.JPGIMG_9776.PNGIMG_0790.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0787.JPGIMG_0681.PNGIMG_0786.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_0681.PNG

Looks like good work, wish you all the best but, best to give it 2-3 years before recommending a company. Time is the test.

If you read my post you will see that I mentioned that these were pics from one of their current builds not my house.
They built my house years ago [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The devil is in the detail, what you can't see, the finishing here is also pretty  poor, forgetting to glue pipe  joints, non earthed electrics wring sized cables, wrong slope on drains, water added to concrete making it  like P*ss,seeing something "finished" shows you none of this.

Then there is the  staff issues, one team may do a good  job but they come and go, the next lot could be awful.

That's the reality of any build here. Looking "pwetty" doesn't  tell you much at all.

One man's "good" is another mans "poor", some peoples idea s of good are very different to mine.

The devil is in the detail, what you can't see, the finishing here is also pretty  poor, forgetting to glue pipe  joints, non earthed electrics wring sized cables, wrong slope on drains, water added to concrete making it  like P*ss,seeing something "finished" shows you none of this.
Then there is the  staff issues, one team may do a good  job but they come and go, the next lot could be awful.
That's the reality of any build here. Looking "pwetty" doesn't  tell you much at all.
One man's "good" is another mans "poor", some peoples idea s of good are very different to mine.

It depends on the company, the guys that built this do everything by the book
(the Western book not the Thai book) [emoji4]

18 hours ago, irlguy1 said:

It depends on the company, the guys that built this do everything by the book
(the Western book not the Thai book) emoji4.png

The unprotected power plug they installed on the outside of the house looks more like the "thai book"

The unprotected power plug they installed on the outside of the house looks more like the "thai book"

They are earthed, and on a breaker and they have a flap to go over them.

Like I said , Western book.

Incidentally they are called sockets not plugs [emoji6]

On 9/14/2018 at 9:12 AM, irlguy1 said:

If you read my post you will see that I mentioned that these were pics from one of their current builds not my house.
They built my house years ago emoji106.png

You are  very well versed on other peoples houses, you say the photos are of another build by the same company, yet you know the electrics are earthed, and have a flap to go over them, well not in the photo.

Maybe you have some involvement with the company, and are using your post as advertising.

You are  very well versed on other peoples houses, you say the photos are of another build by the same company, yet you know the electrics are earthed, and have a flap to go over them, well not in the photo.
Maybe you have some involvement with the company, and are using your post as advertising.

I am very well versed on my own house which as I said was built by this company.
I have also seen video of the house I just posted so I can attest to the fact that it has a breaker unit and flaps on the sockets.

It's amazing how as usual in this forum that friendly helpful advice is leeched on by Trolls.
Anyway for the Trolls with no life have fun being cynical and pathetic.
To the ones that need a decent builder choose them or not it's up to you [emoji106]

22 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

I am very well versed on my own house which as I said was built by this company.
I have also seen video of the house I just posted so I can attest to the fact that it has a breaker unit and flaps on the sockets.

It's amazing how as usual in this forum that friendly helpful advice is leeched on by Trolls.
Anyway for the Trolls with no life have fun being cynical and pathetic.
To the ones that need a decent builder choose them or not it's up to you emoji106.png

??

Yes it looks good but they always use wall-putty and paint until it all looks nice.

Those wall outlets at the patio need a cover though, it's dangerous to have this during a storm. Also they should be grounded...

And what if you jump in the pool and water splashes all around? Will it flow back into the pool?

Yes it looks good but they always use wall-putty and paint until it all looks nice.

Those wall outlets at the patio need a cover though, it's dangerous to have this during a storm. Also they should be grounded...

And what if you jump in the pool and water splashes all around? Will it flow back into the pool?

Already mentioned above that they were grounded, breakered and have splash covers .

I really wish people would read a thread before commenting on it [emoji12][emoji12]

Asked and answered already but for those of you playing catch up...
The sockets are breakered, earthed and have splash covers (the pictures were before they went in)

1 minute ago, irlguy1 said:

Already mentioned above that they were grounded, breakered and have splash covers .

I really wish people would read a thread before commenting on it emoji12.pngemoji12.png

Not a case of reading, but using our eyes, the sockets in the photo near the pool do not have covers on.

No i am not blind,. stop trying to defend your previous comment with more BS.

Flame post removed and subsequent response.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Archived