Lewis Hamilton

sebastion

Lewis Hamilton is doing a photo shoot for Puma in Soi Romanee Phuket town if anyone wants to catch a glimpse.

He is there for the day only.

I am too shy to ask for a pic with him.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Lol I would go but I'm at Starbucks enjoying my lovely Latte!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I would rather he be like Jensen Button, a world champion and a nice, humble human being. 

I don't think all sportsmen behave like Kanye West.

Nice and humble does not get you multiple world championships ask the likes of Vettel, Shumacher etc, Hamilton is tough but fair on the track he is an out and out racer, yes he gets the hump when things dont go great all champions are like that, I've never seen Hamilton behave badly, he is a tough competitor and is the best at what he does bar none!!

7 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Nice and humble does not get you multiple world championships ask the likes of Vettel, Shumacher etc, Hamilton is tough but fair on the track he is an out and out racer, yes he gets the hump when things dont go great all champions are like that, I've never seen Hamilton behave badly, he is a tough competitor and is the best at what he does bar none!!

We obviously view F1, and Hamilton's behavior, through different eyes. 

Not sure what is meant by his behaviour, as far as I can see he is a complete professional, never Seen him lose his cool, does not drive into others on purpose, complains now and again but so would I and so do others, the only thing I can say with accuracy is his dress sense leaves a lot to be desired!!

Archived