Transferwise transfer "posting time" to your Thai bank acct

Curiosity question for those who use Transferwise to send money to their Thai bank account but a little history first.  Both the wife and I have Transferwise accounts.  I've had mine about three months and the wife has had hers about one month.  I've done four transfers....the wife has done two.  Those six transfers funded by out U.S. bank accounts or U.S. bank debit cards....five transfers to Bangkok Bank and one to Krungsri Bank.  For that one transfer to Krungsri I got the SMS at 1:33pm that the funds had posted to my account....maybe the funds actually posted a few minutes earlier but Krungsri ibanking does not show posting time...only date.    But for the five transfers to our Bangkok Bank accounts we got SMS notfication at 2:04pm for each and everyone...and when checking our Bangkok Bank ibanking it shows all five transfers posted at 2:02pm.  I find it interesting (curious) that every Transferwise transfer sent to our Bankgok Bank accounts was posted at 2:02pm....not a minute before or minute after.  By  the way, the wife's latest transfer funded by her U.S. debit card only took 17 hours to arrive/post her Thai bank account.

Here's my curiosity question.   For those of you who use Transferwise and can see the posting "time" to your Thai bank account or get SMSs for deposits to your account, at what time of day did your Transferwise transfer post to your Thai bank account?  Please mention what country you are sending from also as maybe the posting time has something to do with which country it's sent from.

Have had dozens of TW transfers over the last 18 months or so from UK into my SCB account in Pattaya. The SMS notifications have arrived within the time period of 13.10 to 13.26.

Normally next day arrival but did have one transfer that arrived two days late. Did chase up TW when it was one day late. Their response was not great, TBH, as they were blaming my local bank when they had already sent me an email apologising for their delay (after I had sent my chaser). Anyway, that was the only hiccup and they gave me a free transfer next time. So, overall, excellent service. 

I’ve done two TW transactions this week, both from my Sterling account in Jersey

The first was to my Kasikorn account here, I carried out that transaction online yesterday morning, funding it from Santander moments later.

Whilst I carried out the transaction online I thinks it’s actioned manually, shortly after the bank staff come on duty, yesterday I received a message that they’d received the funds at 10.00 UK time, so 16.00 here and probably too late to action.

I received an SMS from Kasikorn confirming that the funds had hit my account.

I carried out a further transaction today, this time to Singapore.

I actioned the transaction this morning, receiving a message from TW again at about 16.00 to say the cash had arrived and then another 30 mins later to say the funds had been deposited in Singapore.

I should add that every time I’ve sent funds here, they’ve arrived mid afternoon the following day, or on a Monday when I’ve sent on Friday.