Vernon Unsworth – who is the Thai cave rescue diver suing Elon Musk for calling him 'paedo guy'?

webfact

4 hours ago, transam said:

Your "weak and desperate old Brit" would actually risk his neck for you, you seem to forget what he has done for many..

Your last sentence actually shows the sort of person you are..Desperate...?

Lol a imposter and weak old man is what l think of Vernon. Useless old <deleted>

51 minutes ago, Derek B said:

official report in due course - from the Navy Seals perhaps.

Why? . . . Do you think they had a clue what they were doing? If the English Cave Rescue Organisation (CRO) had been properly asked for help, let's say by midday (Thai time; 6am UK) next day, Sunday, they'd have had a dozen expert cave divers or more, plus full gear, there by the Monday, with more to follow if called, and only needed the SEALs for portage and pumping. As it was, just 2 UK divers and a rescue logistics expert got there by Wednesday and that was with Thai officialdom 'running' the show. And with the utter chaos that followed, those kids can now thank their lucky stars they're back, playing footie, again. 23 jun to 19 sep, 3 weeks of which underground … that's a full 2 months that the Prayuth gang exploited these poor kids for.

Yes, let's see an official report . . . should be interesting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, z42 said:

Hero or not, the amounts of money that will likely be sought for a few hurt feelings (because nobody really believes he is a paedophile) are staggering.

Whatever he gets he should donate to charity. Man up you fool, you started it and now are milking it for far more than it's worth.

This is a pathetic side show that puts nobody in a positive light and only serves to make greedy lawyers and media sources mega money

Maybe you do protest too much . You sound like someone who has something to fear from him protecting his integrity and character is it what may be exposed  like you are a paedo or jealous of his heroism

3 hours ago, Ossy said:

How can disclosing your source be my work? Interesting mails, though, if they're genuine. We're these disclosed on Twitter?

Give it a break mate. These are easily available on Google and are genuine I'd advise you to wrap it in and relax.

Not replying anymore to you on this subject. I proved you wrong just say 'apologies' would be more genuine and manly.  

Edited by BobBKK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Topah said:

Just common greed. This guy wants the money. If he has balls to rescue those children, he can take one nasty word. He made Elon mad saying something first if I remember right and Elon really tried to help in my opinion and got angry. 

Correction the Australian divers rescued the kids. VERNON did the talking. Seems he has talent for it. He has no balls

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Aupee said:

Maybe you do protest too much . You sound like someone who has something to fear from him protecting his integrity and character is it what may be exposed  like you are a paedo or jealous of his heroism

Ah . . . another trolling poster and judging from his atrocious English, a Thai-troller and they're the worst . . . still trying to make proper sense of this post that he graced z42 with.

25 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Give it a break mate. These are easily available on Google and are genuine I'd advise you to wrap it in and relax.

Not replying anymore to you on this subject. I proved you wrong just say 'apologies' would be more genuine and manly.  

You've just proved yourself wrong BobBKK or is it canopy, since you've taken to answering the quote-post I've sent to him/her and that was in response to the pair of you querying my initial post. And now that you've run out of answers, you're taking your ball away and throwing a tantrum. It's okay, B, I've a good memory and will know whose posts to steer clear of in future.

It is not Vernon’s responsibility to disprove Musk’s claims.  It is up to Musk to put up evidence......or pay.  If this whole smear of Mr. Unsworth is baseless....or even merely unprovable.....Space X and Tesla could very well come under New Ownership.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I liken him to some of the posters I see on TV. They always have to have the last say, argumentative, self righteous and go heaven and earth to prove their point however ridiculous. 

Of course , ultimately it’s just self ego. In his case a costly one. 

HEY !   i wrote that on page 2 of this post.   you looking to get sued ?    hahaha    mai pen rai .  Just read on and you will

have further proof of what happens when the TV warriors get going (try pages 9 and 10).  

Almost gotta laugh....but it is sad.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yrag said:

He will loose, Elon has a endless supply of money and I'm sure he has  evidence to support the accusations...

and if hasn't, then a million baht or two will get him some i'm sure 

I look forward to reading about Vernon's life story 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aupee said:

Bad logic. He DOES NOT "protest too much". Accusations of pedophilia are damaging to your reputation and your life. He deserves to be compensated for the scurrilous aspersions upon his character. There can be no negotiation on this point. Asian expats are reviled by people who know NOTHING of what goes on here and WHY we come here. They fling crap in our direction that is unjustified and defamatory. It must STOP!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yrag said:

He will loose, Elon has a endless supply of money and I'm sure he has  evidence to support the accusations...

Look , you are not "sure" that Musk has any evidence at all .

You just think/hope that he might have some evidence , you are not "sure" of that though

• Like 2

11 hours ago, z42 said:

Hero or not, the amounts of money that will likely be sought for a few hurt feelings (because nobody really believes he is a paedophile) are staggering.

Whatever he gets he should donate to charity. Man up you fool, you started it and now are milking it for far more than it's worth.

This is a pathetic side show that puts nobody in a positive light and only serves to make greedy lawyers and media sources mega money

He is suing Musk for £57000. That is a tiny little amount of money considering Musk's wealth. It seems to me that it is not money he is after. He could easily sue him for millions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Look , you are not "sure" that Musk has any evidence at all .

You just think/hope that he might have some evidence , you are not "sure" of that though

Look I'm sure he not make those accusations without knowing something...He not become a billionaire by being Stupid...You implying he made the statement just for the fun of it....com-on

11 hours ago, z42 said:

I disagree, this isn't some offhanded remark. This is the kind of accusation that can damage a person for life.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, yrag said:

Look I'm sure he not make those accusations without knowing something...He not become a billionaire by being Stupid...You implying he made the statement just for the fun of it....com-on

No, you are not "sure" , you cannot be "sure" , that is just what you are hoping for .

He made the statement in the heat of an argument , thats something we all do . 

His ego and always need to be right didnt allow him to back down .

If you are "sure" that Vern married a 12 year old girl

Why dont you state what her name is ?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, yrag said:

do you recall that other great, stable genius?  also a billionaire and avid twitterer?

he was claiming he had evidence of forgery concerning a certain birth certificate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yrag said:

Good grief....So all folk with money ain't stupid......?

May I bring into the equation a bloke in charge of the most powerful country on the planet and daft stuff that has come out of his shout box...?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ossy said:

How can disclosing your source be my work? Interesting mails, though, if they're genuine. We're these disclosed on Twitter?

https://www.businessinsider.nl/elon-musk-reveals-email-thread-explaining-why-he-built-mini-submarine-2018-7/?international=true&r=US

This is just one report.  There are plenty of others if you care to Google it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bigz said:

He is suing Musk for £57000. That is a tiny little amount of money considering Musk's wealth. It seems to me that it is not money he is after. He could easily sue him for millions.

Agreed, IMO, a simple "sorry, I shouldn't have said that" from Mush would have made this all go away. 

I'm guessing that Musk's parasites (sorry, lawyers) will spend a lot more than that trying to find dirt on Vern - and they will find something which, taken out of context, looks bad. 

I was sitting at a beer bar once when one of those little kids who sell chewing gum, etc. (way after they should be in bed) put her head on my knee and looked up with the big "I'm hungry, why don't you buy my gum" eyes.  I suddenly froze, imagining a photo of that in the Sun - anyone who's been there knows it's innocent, just bloody annoying, but imagine the reactions back home.  One photo like that in front of a jury & Vern's toast.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Agreed, IMO, a simple "sorry, I shouldn't have said that" from Mush would have made this all go away. 

I'm guessing that Musk's parasites (sorry, lawyers) will spend a lot more than that trying to find dirt on Vern - and they will find something which, taken out of context, looks bad. 

I was sitting at a beer bar once when one of those little kids who sell chewing gum, etc. (way after they should be in bed) put her head on my knee and looked up with the big "I'm hungry, why don't you buy my gum" eyes.  I suddenly froze, imagining a photo of that in the Sun - anyone who's been there knows it's innocent, just bloody annoying, but imagine the reactions back home.  One photo like that in front of a jury & Vern's toast.

No it isnt .

The photo that you described would not be enough to prove a pedo accusation .