Thai woman,21, claims Iranian ex handcuffed, shaved and raped her in Jomtien condo

webfact

we don't know what exactly transpired between these two..

we base our comments and opinions on what we read here.

the report itself may be true but it could also be biased, beefed up,exaggerated or erroneous due to hearsay so its accuracy may be questionable.

Her testimony may have been true but it could also be partially or totally made -up or exaggerated for reasons  predictable but unknown since no one can read her mind.

It ain't a perfect world.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, The manic said:

a muslim in an alcohol zone. A hypocrite and traitor to his culture and religion.  

this comment alone could open several cans of worms.

On a side note, Iran is 98-99% Muslim country so close to 1 million of 80m is non-Muslim.

Your assumption of him being a Muslim has no base

Edited by pattayadude

3 hours ago, The manic said:

An Iranian is not a farang. BTW. Most heinous crimes are commited in daylight. Plenty of men and women work shift work and are up late so dont judge people by your sleeping habits. If you must please consider he was also  up late and a muslim in an alcohol zone. A hypocrite and traitor to his culture and religion. 

Iranians are Aryan, from the Indo-European lineage of peoples.The European side are predominantly Germanic or Nordic, which includes those peoples conquered and bred by them; namely the Britains and the French.

However, I doubt many Thais know this; so they simply call farangs anyone who is caucasion in appearance.  I know three Iranians here; a retired couple and their daughter, an NES teacher here. Interestingly, they are called farangs by the Thais.

Nevertheless, the point of my statement was there are many low-life foreigners here; farangs among them.

59 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Iranians are Aryan, from the Indo-European lineage of peoples.The European side are predominantly Germanic or Nordic, which includes those peoples conquered and bred by them; namely the Britains and the French.

However, I doubt many Thais know this; so they simply call farangs anyone who is caucasion in appearance.  I know three Iranians here; a retired couple and their daughter, an NES teacher here. Interestingly, they are called farangs by the Thais.

Nevertheless, the point of my statement was there are many low-life foreigners here; farangs among them.

Thais call Iranians Kak in my experience - Pattaya. 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, car720 said:
On 9/21/2018 at 11:46 AM, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

Ah!!

The A Team strikes again.

Was Mr T with them?  :cheesy:

Old Story, everybody knows it too that because those SAS, Navy Seals and Special force guys all drink together on walking street and Jomtien  :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, pattayadude said:

this comment alone could open several cans of worms.

On a side note, Iran is 98-99% Muslim country so close to 1 million of 80m is non-Muslim.

Your assumption of him being a Muslim has no base

Just a 98% to 99% probability! The few jews, Christians and zoastarians are not allowed to travel outside of Iran.  

• 3 weeks later...