SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:30 AM, chokrai said:

Yeah he is a real loser. Billionaire and President of the US. 

......and he was saved by the collapse of the USSR, and his SOHO ghost condo buyers....... I suggest just keep one's head stuck in the foxnews hole,  everything else is just a liberal conspiracy

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=redmafiya+book+kindle+pdf&t=ffab&ia=web

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2018 at 7:50 AM, riclag said:

We don't care what world leaders think, silly . We only care about America. I'll be voting in the midterms ,something you can't do! 

yeah USA #1 , USA, USA

I'd swear these are all disinformation trolls

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=patriotism+is+the+last+of+the+scondrel+&t=ffab&ia=web

On 9/25/2018 at 11:27 AM, riclag said:

How would you compete with the MSM ? Lie down and take it like all of the others! He has the B--ls to buck their leftest propaganda ! This guy is made of titainum. Besides doesn't matter who is POTUS any conservative would of got the same abuse.The optics look bad in the  eyes of the deranged because the MSM portrays it that way. The FBI and some of the activist pretending to be reporters for the Media were all exchanging money and favors for lies that tried to take down a elected POTUS.The forces of good are still working on the remaining stench in the intel and the sick violent resistance  

How many of your alternative news sources do not use the MSM?  None.  They just cherry pick facts revealed by legitimate news organizations and twist them to suit their agenda.

BTW; the Fox Entertainment and Opinion station has a few legitimate news programs, but those aren't the ones the Fox viewers watch.  They watch Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Fox and Friends, and other programs that don't pretend to be news programs. 

Also, Trump is not a conservative in any accepted sense of the word, and a real conservative wouldn't receive the criticism Trump legitimately receives because a real conservative wouldn't be accused of cozying up to Russia, lying so often people no longer pay attention, siding with Nazi's and sexual predators, etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dundee48 said:

Always the narrative of losers.

By "losers", do you mean the people who bothered to participate in such a meaningless survey?  After all, look at the question asked:

" In your opinion, do you believe that the FBI and DOJ conspired on Russian collusion?"

Did the FBI and DOJ conspire to investigate Russian collusion?  To participate in Russian collusion?  To obstruct Russian collusion?  To invent Russian collusion?  To cover up Russian collusion?  What is the survey question asking?  Most important, who cares about the uninformed opinions of TV members?  I'll wait to consider what facts are revealed by the Mueller investigation, assuming the investigation doesn't fall victim to obstruction of justice.

Full disclosure, I did not participate in the survey, I don't know if the yes or no camp is leading, and I don't know what the yes or no responses signify.  I also don't care.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/29/2018 at 3:28 AM, chubby said:

yeah USA #1 , USA, USA

I'd swear these are all disinformation trolls

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=patriotism+is+the+last+of+the+scondrel+&t=ffab&ia=web

ah nice,a samuel johnson quote 

from wiki

" If the Americans wanted to participate in Parliament, said Johnson, they could move to England and purchase an estate.[144] Johnson denounced English supporters of American separatists as "traitors to this country", and hoped that the matter would be settled without bloodshed, but he felt confident that it would end with "English superiority and American obedience".[145"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

unlike yourself of course, you have already made up your mind and the desired result

Re-read my post; I clearly explain that the question is so vague as to be meaningless.  I have no opinions or desired results for a meaningless question.