Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down

webfact

4 minutes ago, geoff65 said:

Yes Agree

Some on this forum must forget that lots of thai people got to work 24/7 just to makes ends meet unlike some people from other countries that sit on their fat Butts on computers getting paid by the tax payers to talk shit.

You posting after a drinking session? or on something?:cheesy:

The poster talking the most s++t is you.

14 minutes ago, geoff65 said:

Yes

Some on this forum must forget that lots of thai people got to work 24/7 just to makes ends meet unlike some people from other countries that sit on their fat Butts on computers getting paid by the tax payers to talk shit.

I hope you find a job soon. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You posting after a drinking session? or on something?:cheesy:

The poster talking the most s++t is you.

With over 7000 post to you name you have a good supply of toilet paper to wipe your mouth your self.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Stretching the imagination.

I very rarely meet hardworking Thai men, after 30+ years of living and working here. 

30 years and rarely see hard working Thai men?

Stretching the imagination is right but I guess you don't see the outside much in your job.

• Sad 1

On 9/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, Pete1980 said:

Well, i meant that is what your government likes to do. Go into other countries and enforce your perception of how people should live, your language, laws and religion, while exploiting them for financial gain. The Russians also have been guilty of this over the years.

My home country was overran by the English, with a high percentage of them being criminals, who laid down their law, only giving the locals the right to vote in the 1960,s.

They probably dragged your contry kicking and screaming into modernity, gave it an infrastructure,  gave it a common language, gave it a voting sytem then left it better than it was.  Since their departure your country has probably gone into decline whilst its people are fighting to get into the UK.

Edited by The manic
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, geoff65 said:

Yes

Oh stories

3 hours ago, The manic said:

They probably dragged your contry kicking and screaming into modernity, gave it an infrastructure,  gave it a common language, gave it a voting sytem then left it better than it was.  Since their departure your country has probably gone into decline whilst its people are fighting to get into the UK.

What country do you think you are describing?

On 9/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Stretching the imagination.

I very rarely meet hardworking Thai men, after 30+ years of living and working here. 

How does one survive in this country 30+ years? 

Does it ever annoy you when you realise that you spend more money here than back home and have to put up with a lot in order to be treated like a 2nd class citizen? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, The manic said:

Nah, they gang raped the women and children, then slaughtered them, introduced disease and poisoned the water supply. They did introduce a voting system, but didn't allow the locals to vote.

Why would they want to go to the UK? Let alone fight to get in there.

Oh, and they haven't left.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

It is Thai rules that they were asking to be observed , they were not British rules .

I am sure that they already know that Thailand isnt in the commonwealth 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It is Thai rules that they were asking to be observed , they were not British rules .

I am sure that they already know that Thailand isnt in the commonwealth 

..But if it was your car which has broken down in the evening, you would be glad to find a mechanic to fix it quickly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

..But if it was your car which has broken down in the evening, you would be glad to find a mechanic to fix it quickly.

That is quite irrelevant .

I was just making the point that they were Thai laws and not UK laws

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 9:58 PM, falangUK said:

How does one survive in this country 30+ years? 

Does it ever annoy you when you realise that you spend more money here than back home and have to put up with a lot in order to be treated like a 2nd class citizen? 

There is truth in what you say, but I feel the Thais regard us as low class.

In the UK we are regarded as plebs unless educated at Eton.

To hell with it, we still have fun.