Sore throat spray with instant result available in Thailand ?

jrjrjr

1. Please do not make multiple posts about the same thing in different threads. I have remove the other ones, including the one with profanity.

2. I am not clear exactly whether your GF has a painful sore throat or you are seeking a topical anesthetic to enable her to swallow during oral sex.

If it is the former,  she needs to see a doctor and have the sore throat treated, trying to mask the symptoms is not a good idea and a throat so painful that one is seeking local anesthetic for it is likely a bacterial infection in need of treatment.

If it is the latter,  local anesthetics for the throat are not available in pharmacies here. There are gels you can get but these are for the gums and oral mucosa, not for use in the deep throat.  And she may be saying sore throat when she simply finds what you want unpleasant/disagreeable in which case you should perhaps respect her wishes in this matter or get a different partner.

I remember using the equivalent to Chloraseptic (which I used to buy in the USA) here a few years ago.  It's a pump spray which is pretty quick to deaden the throat lining.  Is that no longer available here, or did it require a doctor's prescription?

On 10/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, wpcoe said:

I remember using the equivalent to Chloraseptic (which I used to buy in the USA) here a few years ago.  It's a pump spray which is pretty quick to deaden the throat lining.  Is that no longer available here, or did it require a doctor's prescription?

Hard to find. Most drugstores seem to be managed by the same idiots who know nothing about imported medicines that work !

I finally found Difflam but it's not the best.

Anybody has found something better ? And no Kamillian herbal crap please.

Strong lidocaine sprays seem hard to find ?

Hard to find. Most drugstores seem to be managed by the same idiots who know nothing about imported medicines that work !

I finally found Difflam but it's not the best.
Anybody has found something better ? And no Kamillian herbal crap please.

Strong lidocaine sprays seem hard to find ?

As previously advised topucal lidocaine sprays and equivalent not sold in drug stores here.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived