Police dispatch officials at Don Mueang International Airport welcoming Chinese Tourists

webfact

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Seriously, they want to convince the new arrivals that they will be safe. Will take more than the presence of a few grinning numpties in uniform,  some real Lifeguards at Phuket beaches might be a good start. 

actually.. think about it... security throws punches... then they add more people in uniform at the airport... if i was a Chinese i would be even more worried

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Garlands and pamphlets showing the Thai traditions and the “dos and don'ts” travel guideline have been distributed to visitors during this dispatching ceremony, reassuring visitors that the Thai officials will do their best to take care of their safety. 

Just don't beat me, Bro!!!  

Or down me, I guess....  :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, Thian said:

While 3 of them were sitting behind a counter at the entrance of Don Muang i tried to get a taxi right in front of them...3 times in row the taxi refused to use the meter so i asked those security/airportpolice/whatevertheyare why they wouldn't use the meter but they couldn't be bothered answering me.

Too busy scouring Facebook for pro-democracy, pro-election posts to prosecute...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thian said:

While 3 of them were sitting behind a counter at the entrance of Don Muang i tried to get a taxi right in front of them...3 times in row the taxi refused to use the meter so i asked those security/airportpolice/whatevertheyare why they wouldn't use the meter but they couldn't be bothered answering me.

Why didnt you just go to the Taxi desk then at Door 6?

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I propose a special welcoming room through which all Chinese arrivals are to be channeled to have their backsides kissed by a line of officials who then also will kowtow to them three times under the sounds of a traditional likay orchestra. 

add a chinese bidet room so they can wash their asses before the thais lick them

7 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Seriously, they want to convince the new arrivals that they will be safe. Will take more than the presence of a few grinning numpties in uniform,  some real Lifeguards at Phuket beaches might be a good start. 

Employed, properly trained, (suggest by Australian Lifeguards) supervised, responsible only to and well remunerated by the local authority NOT some third party just trying to make a few extra baht!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"We'll look after you in Thailand" Big Joke tells the Chinese..... and other tourists

1538283425896-960x0.jpg

Picture: TNA

The Thai police went on a massive charm offensive at Don Mueang airport yesterday as they prepared to welcome Chinese tourists during the "Golden Week" that marks the National Day holidays in China. 

Pol Maj-Gen Surachate Hakpal - in his last job as deputy commander of the tourist police before he takes over as immigration chief today - led a contingent of 147 cops and airport staff. 

The move comes in the wake of an embarrassing incident for Thailand - the assault of a Chinese tourist at Bangkok's second largest airport by a security guard that was caught on video. 

Surachate - known as Big Joke in the media - said all tourists were important, not just the Chinese.

But he had to admit they did represent a large proportion of tourist arrivals these days.

He promised that the Thais would continue to ensure the security of visitors who could count on Thailand. 

And in a thinly veiled reference to the assault he said that anyone not doing their job properly would be punished. 

Many Chinese are on the move this week in the National Day holidays lasting from October 1st to 7th, reported TNA.

Source: TNA

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-01

Big Joke gets more and more jobs, He's a <deleted> Robot

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The Deputy Commissioner of the Tourist Police Bureau, Pol. Maj. Gen. Surachet Hakpan, said more police officershave been deployed to the airport to raise the confidence of Chinese tourists visiting Thailand during their National Day holiday.

Seems like that will have the opposite effect. The last thing I would want to see, as a Chinese national arriving in Don Muaeng, is more police to b1tch slap me!

15 minutes ago, Artisi said:
23 minutes ago, atyclb said:

add a chinese bidet room so they can wash their asses before the thais lick them

No need to be so hygienic, the Chinese won't care either way. 

lol.

chinese girls i have dated (mainland as well as taiwan) were very hygiene oriented and their homes very clean also.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"We'll look after you in Thailand" Big Joke tells the Chinese..... and other tourists

Big Joke welcomes Chinese and foreign tourists speaking Thai language and they all understood every word he spoke. What a sickening, snivelling, grovelling spectacle this has turned out to be.

Now that he has moved up in the ranks he is making as bigger a fool of himself as people normally come to expect from the those dimwit generals who he is responsible to.

Big joke Don Meuang.jpg

5 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Big Joke welcomes Chinese and foreign tourists speaking Thai language and they all understood every word he spoke. What a sickening, snivelling, grovelling spectacle this has turned out to be.

Now that he has moved up in the ranks he is making as bigger a fool of himself as people normally come to expect from the those dimwit generals who he is responsible to.

Big joke Don Meuang.jpg

I beleive that photo is of Big Joke addressing the Immigration staff, not the tourists....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

in his last job as deputy commander of the tourist police before he takes over as immigration chief today

This reminds me a lot of the Peter principle. Ever heard of it?

Laurence J. Peter's "Peter Principle" conclusively implies that each member of a sufficiently complex hierarchy will be promoted until it reaches the level of its absolute inability, which usually marks the personal maximum of the career ladder and leaves no further reason for promotions.

Let's cross fingers all y'all.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

To be fair they were probably security guards at Mc Donald’s the previous day. 

I remember in Manilla they had heavy armed security guards at the Mc Donalds, but when they saw my white face they both openened a door for me...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Give them free driving licences for scooters, so they can do their stunts on Thailand's roads ?

• Like 1

Many ( not all) Chinese seem to lack “people skills”. This was also exhibited in Sweden which the Chinese seem to be offended with a particular issue of visiting Chinese that did not understand the Swedish culture. I wonder if the security guard at customs was insulted by the Chinese man? 

4 hours ago, Ossy said:

Jeez . . . just look at the shape of those cops. Only one, out of the four in shot, has a half-decent physique . . . the other 3, not all that surprisingly, have that Thai cop paunch . . . one of them almost competing with the Porky pod. They are a disgrace and so are their 'superiors' who should be laying down the law, regarding his men displaying good self-management and respect for the job they're lucky enough to have.

Waiting for the Sping Rolls to arrive.

• Haha 1