Phang Nga trip

XGM

We will be spending 10 days there at the end of the month. We will start with a resort in Khao Lak, then a couple of nights in a place in Khao Sok. Will fly back from Phuket. Looking for recommendations and ideas about interesting attractions / places for the last days and in general (anything to do in Phang Nga city itself?). I've visited Phuket quite a few times in the past and prefer to avoid it this time if possible. We are a group of 8 and will probably rent a van or a couple of cars at the Airport so moving around should be easy.

Hmm perhaps I should have posted this elsewhere?

Mods, is it possible to move this topic to the Travel Forum, where other people may be interested to participate in the discussion and comment?

I thought Phang Nah was just a small village that you drive through on your way to somewhere else, rather than a city.
There are a few things to do nearby like visit the temple in a cave, visit James Bond island or the white water rafting.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, krabi local said:

I thought Phang Nah was just a small village that you drive through on your way to somewhere else, rather than a city.
There are a few things to do nearby like visit the temple in a cave, visit James Bond island or the white water rafting.

Well yes, "City" is probably an overstatement. Still, with over 30,000 people it's more than a small village.  But yes I get your point.

Archived