Baby miraculously survives fall from apartment building in Samut Prakarn

webfact

Baby miraculously survives fall from apartment building

Banana-Orchard.png

A new-born baby miraculously escaped almost unscathed after she was apparently dropped from the fifth floor of an apartment building onto a banana orchard in Tambon Teparak, Muang district of Samut Prakarn province on Monday.

Police said they suspected that the baby was hurled from the apartment building by her single mother.  They said they were trying to look for her.

The baby did not suffer any injuries from the fall thanks to the thick banana branches which helped absorb the impact from the fall.  Several leaves were found broken.  However, she suffered many ant bites.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/baby-miraculously-survives-fall-from-apartment-building/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-10-02
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I think mother try to kill her own baby because how could a new born baby fall out of a balcony 

bad start to life but lucky she survived 

I'd take the mother to the same room and pushed her out. If she survived, I'd then charge her with attempted infanticide!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I think mother try to kill her own baby because how could a new born baby fall out of a balcony

bad start to life but lucky she survived

I think you are right Henrik , the police suggest the baby was hurled or dropped from the appartment building , biggest clue is they are looking for the mother.

Anyway ...horrible.

49 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I think you are right Henrik , the police suggest the baby was hurled or dropped from the appartment building , biggest clue is they are looking for the mother.

Anyway ...horrible.

Actually the biggest clue is the mother didn't run down the stairs screaming her baby had fallen!!!

The 2nd clue is she's being sort after!

A maid of the apartment building told Samrong Nua police that she heard baby cries from the banana orchard in the morning, but didn’t bother to check out.

And prey why not !!! I think if I heard a baby crying from an orchard I would at least take a look. 

Happy the little one survived, may she find better luck in the future. As for the Mother, who knows, post Natal depression? I am certainly not a medical person, but cannot understand how anyone can treat a defenceless baby in that way unless they are ill.