Chiang Mai Reentry while on Under Concideration stamp and earlier checking up on it.. Asking one more time

I already sort of covered this, but need to ask again with some added questions. I have a 3 day business trip out of the country coming up. It is one week before my under consideration date is to say to come in by. I'm' weighing some choices out for what to do.

-Do I have to only go to Chiang Mai immigration for my reentry having only for 7-8 days left on date (because is sort of a special reentry)? or can I get it at Suvarnabhumi on way out having it good for 7-8 days? 

-How long does a reentry now take to get at Chiang Mai? Hour or so? Or come back next day?

-To be sure, can I go to immigration and check to see 8-9 days prior to see if my approval is in on my consideration is up time? Reason is that I want to have a longer opening or leeway. I would prefer they stamp an extra 1 month of consideration to come back, or to get the new stamp.

I am not sure it can be done at a airport. I don't recall any reports of getting one at an airport for the under consideration period.

I suggest you check with Chiang Mai immigration to see if your application has been approved yet. If not they might be able to contact Immigration division 5 to get it expedited if you explain you have a trip out of the country scheduled.

You should be able to get a re-entry permit on the same day you apply at immigration.

Immigration will not normally do a new under consideration stamp to give you more time.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am not sure it can be done at a airport. I don't recall any reports of getting one at an airport for the under consideration period.

I suggest you check with Chiang Mai immigration to see if your application has been approved yet. If not they might be able to contact Immigration division 5 to get it expedited if you explain you have a trip out of the country scheduled.

You should be able to get a re-entry permit on the same day you apply at immigration.

Immigration will not normally do a new under consideration stamp to give you more time.

I meant if go early by 1 week or 8-9 days early, and they say not ready yet, then was wondering if if they would add one more month to come back. I have had that happen before a few times, but it was closer to the date by about 5 days. If ready then this solves all my problems. Reentry at airport on way out..  Thanks UBJ.

2 hours ago, Rastaputin said:

On my last two extensions of my permit to stay based on marriage i applied for and received without an issue a Reentry Permit during my “Under consideration” Period. 2017 at Don Muaeng, 2018 at Suvarnabumhi.

How long did they give you for your reentry? Exact time of the date you were told to come back? I like your answer. Thnx

On 10/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, holy cow cm said:

How long did they give you for your reentry? Exact time of the date you were told to come back? I like your answer. Thnx

Until the report date. That was fine with my travel plans, and i got the final stamp in both cases a few days prior to to this date. Pattaya Immigration