Big Joke pleases China with arrest of near billion dollar "gang of four" fraudsters!

webfact

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It would be nice for once if he could give credit to the people who had obviously been working on this for some time. It is not possible to walk into the job and single handedly sort this out in such a short period of time. His glory hunting is getting bigger.

as the head of 'the team' who takes the credit, why does he have to publicly say who his top worker smurfs are.... anonymity would be the name of my game as a worker smurf

7 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Your obviously a blue collar worker. You never saw the need for promotional work.
If your the head of that department you absolutely must look confident and beam for the camera.
I retired at 42 after having a high profile marketing company for nearly 20 years

I get it.. You don't. Conversation over

Wha, i agree with Cadbury and i retired at 41 after having 2 high profile marketing companies for just over 20 years.

I am therefore more right than you, you lose! Conversation over unless you want to tell me how much money you have and how fast your car can go, so i can compare that to what i have and then we determine who is right.

Wha, i agree with Cadbury and i retired at 41 after having 2 high profile marketing companies for just over 20 years.

I am therefore more right than you, you lose! Conversation over unless you want to tell me how much money you have and how fast your car can go, so i can compare that to what i have and then we determine who is right.
You couldn't have been to successful if you can't proof read.

I was replying to his "conversation closed" comment

Timing of this arrest has to be noted - comes on the heels of negative news re treatment of Chinese tourists. Hopefully the police did not just discover the gang was in Thailand AND the government officials who allowed them (and those for whom they work) to remain here will all be cleared out.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

It’s really not. It’s simply calling a spade a spade. 

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

It’s really not. It’s simply calling a spade a spade. 

No it is the endless nitpicking of any Thai who gets some promotion and does something. All you have to do is change the name to another Thai who gets a bit of publicity say for helping poor people, someone would be there to complain or make a nasty commit

Photo caption, Big Joke thinking to himself:

"A billion US dollars! I got here as fast as I could but now all these jokers are in on it."

or

"They scammed a billion US dollars and we are still shaking down tourists for 200 baht?"

8pm2.jpg.80375e46201e152f527fe92e37c48d16.jpg

5 hours ago, moe666 said:

No it is the endless nitpicking of any Thai who gets some promotion and does something. All you have to do is change the name to another Thai who gets a bit of publicity say for helping poor people, someone would be there to complain or make a nasty commit

Look at Mr Helpful’s investigation and comments about the alleged rape of a British tourist. It will tell you all you need to know. 

Follow all the stories, use common sense and then form an opinion. 

16 hours ago, Cadbury said:

You misquote me. I didn't say he contributed nothing. I said he contributed to the publicity of his own inflated opinion of himself. I am not interested in competing with a newbie who is trying to flex his muscles. Conversation closed.

Just because he is a Newbie doesn’t mean he is wrong. I give it to the Newbie by way of a unanimous points decision by all three judges. 

Pity it wasn’t scheduled as a full 15 round bout as it was getting interesting. 

Archived