Trump likely to win whether or not Kavanaugh is confirmed

webfact

49 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Id share a beer with anyone and have a civil conversation. I dont think that I am particularly uncivil, maybe smarmy and sarcastic but not uncivil. I only have about three dudes here on ignore, thats pretty good...

I like everybody until they act like dicks. And even then its like, right on dude, smoke this here and have a Chang.

And how folks think about moi? I am MIllwall!

As said, at least you claim to. Your posts on these topics convey a somewhat different picture. Wouldn't know what the number of people on ignore list got to do with anything, but if that's your standard - I've been here longer and found it necessary to put two people on there. Other than the bogus self-congratulating nonsense, the lack of any criticism when it comes to divisiveness attributed to the side you support sort of gives the game away.

32 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

I'd expect no worse nomination from the self proclaimed stable genius. 

Roe v Wade is probably history. Doesn't affect A#1 stable genius so he is fine with that. 

Plus, does anyone actually believe trump even cares about roe v wade? I do not even think he cares. We all know this. He cares about winning, and imposing his power onto others. He does not care about the people, or rights. Just winning, that's all. 

Nail on head! He has flip-flopped on many issues just to play to his idiot base...the far right evangelicals. They are so stupid and deluded that they care not that he is a lying, cheating, misogynistic, womanizing, non-Christian adulterer and con-man blowhard. All they care about is that he spews the unconstitutional, theocratic BS and inserts Jee-zus and god into everything. ????

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

This. And the Dems cried and whined 'FBI, FBI, FBI' ...and so it came to be

and then they cried and whined 'But, But, But they didn't find anything' so now being such supporters of the FBI now they turn tail 'they didn't have long enough, the WH stopped them'  what a farce wrapped up in a circus big top

You pretend to ignore that the FBI "investigation" was severely curtailed, so more of a label than a genuine effort. The same way you pretend not to be a Trump supporter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Morch said:

As said, at least you claim to. Your posts on these topics convey a somewhat different picture. Wouldn't know what the number of people on ignore list got to do with anything, but if that's your standard - I've been here longer and found it necessary to put two people on there. Other than the bogus self-congratulating nonsense, the lack of any criticism when it comes to divisiveness attributed to the side you support sort of gives the game away.

Well dude anytime ya wanna meet for a adult beverage, within the confines of my exceptionally busy social schedule, y'all let me know. Im in Thonburi.

And you need to reread some of my posts about President Combover.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

This. And the Dems cried and whined 'FBI, FBI, FBI' ...and so it came to be

and then they cried and whined 'But, But, But they didn't find anything' so now being such supporters of the FBI now they turn tail 'they didn't have long enough, the WH stopped them'  what a farce wrapped up in a circus big top

Even better ,It's from the FBI rank and file members!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

You pretend to ignore that the FBI "investigation" was severely curtailed, so more of a label than a genuine effort. The same way you pretend not to be a Trump supporter.

Was it?  you are seriously suggesting that the FBI curtailed it?  have they said that?  I am not a Trump supporter and being pro-choice, pro-palestine, anti-zionist my left wing credentials are probably better than yours but, I do admit, I loathe the liberals who 'claim' to be left and they are NOT. Your personal 'you are a Trump supporter' is trolling and a deflection and you know it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Well dude anytime ya wanna meet for a adult beverage, within the confines of my exceptionally busy social schedule, y'all let me know. Im in Thonburi.

And you need to reread some of my posts about President Combover.

I don't find anything in your posts which recommends this, but thanks for the hollow invitation nonetheless. The obligatory deflection/spin combo is dully noted - still don't recall you having a whole lot of criticism regarding blatant partisanship other than as this applies to the "other side". Doubt you're fooling anyone.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

How do you know it was curtailed? How do you know who they spoke to? 

The same way I know you're trolling - you post. The investigation was curtailed with regard to time-frame, and several persons mentioned in the hearings claimed to have not been interviewed. Add to that the WH  original intended framework for the "investigation". Spin away.

Edited by Morch
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

The same way I know you're trolling - you post. The investigation was curtailed with regard to time-frame, and several persons mentioned in the hearings claimed to have not been interviewed. Add to that the WH  original intended framework for the "investigation". Spin away.

What you really mean is "they didn't allow us to delay long enough for the mid-terms" which is disingenuous. You also forget to mention the Dems agreed to the time frame. Everyone has their view and you, nor I, have a monopoly on virtue. Anyway the die is cast so let's move on.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Was it?  you are seriously suggesting that the FBI curtailed it?  have they said that?  I am not a Trump supporter and being pro-choice, pro-palestine, anti-zionist my left wing credentials are probably better than yours but, I do admit, I loathe the liberals who 'claim' to be left and they are NOT. Your personal 'you are a Trump supporter' is trolling and a deflection and you know it.

I'm suggesting that you stop making up things I haven't claimed. As in "the FBI curtailed it". That's your version, not mine. As for not being a Trump supporter, your many posts on these topics suggest otherwise. Wasn't aware that there's a "left wing credentials" competition on, or that I'm particularly left-wing as such (being called a fascist on other topics is confusing...). 

• Haha 1

Just now, Morch said:

I'm suggesting that you stop making up things I haven't claimed. As in "the FBI curtailed it". That's your version, not mine. As for not being a Trump supporter, your many posts on these topics suggest otherwise. Wasn't aware that there's a "left wing credentials" competition on, or that I'm particularly left-wing as such (being called a fascist on other topics is confusing...). 

I don't believe the FBI curtailed it, I believe there was nothing there. Trump will go down as a clown voted in as a reaction to the pc liberals. Certainly I would never call you a fascist. Anyway other things to do have a nice day.

• Like 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

What you really mean is "they didn't allow us to delay long enough for the mid-terms" which is disingenuous. You also forget to mention the Dems agreed to the time frame. Everyone has their view and you, nor I, have a monopoly on virtue. Anyway the die is cast so let's move on.

Don't presume to tell me what I mean. But if that the bogus "argument" you go for - it would hold true for rushing the appointment as well - get it before mid-terms and such. But by all means, go on about "disingenuous". Don't think there was anything said about a "monopoly on virtue", other than in your lame deflection post.

• Haha 1

Just now, Morch said:

Don't presume to tell me what I mean. But if that the bogus "argument" you go for - it would hold true for rushing the appointment as well - get it before mid-terms and such. But by all means, go on about "disingenuous". Don't think there was anything said about a "monopoly on virtue", other than in your lame deflection post.

There you go again. Not biting this time but I'm sure the Dems did exactly the same 'rushing' it's ALL politics.

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I don't believe the FBI curtailed it, I believe there was nothing there. Trump will go down as a clown voted in as a reaction to the pc liberals. Certainly I would never call you a fascist. Anyway other things to do have a nice day.

I never suggested that the "FBI curtailed it". That's your own addition and spin, and what you believe or pretend to believe regarding your own straw-man argument is irrelevant. There wasn't any suggestion you called me a fascist either, them real (or fake) comprehension issues again.

Edited by Morch

smth I wonder,

White House did request an FBI investigation, delivered Thursday evening?

pretty short notice and pretty short time for doing a proper investigation

now,

could FBI have said ; sorry within less than a week we cannot do anything proper

give us 2 weeks and we can do at least a half baked report

3 weeks - yes - we could probably do smth of substance

or would it have been completely out of order for FBI to say smth like that?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

It wasn't an "investigation". It was a continuation of the original background check.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:
5 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Roe v Wade is probably history. Doesn't affect A#1 stable genius so he is fine with that. 

Plus, does anyone actually believe trump even cares about roe v wade? I do not even think he cares. We all know this. He cares about winning, and imposing his power onto others. He does not care about the people, or rights. Just winning, that's all. 

Nail on head! He has flip-flopped on many issues just to play to his idiot base...the far right evangelicals. They are so stupid and deluded that they care not that he is a lying, cheating, misogynistic, womanizing, non-Christian adulterer and con-man blowhard. All they care about is that he spews the unconstitutional, theocratic BS and inserts Jee-zus and god into everything. ????

damn, raise that lithium dose today !!

Trump likes winning, I like winning, ergo I like Trump.
  • Like 2