Compressed Air For Cleaning Electronics, Pc's - Where To Buy?

jeffrosner

Not being full of air I find a can of the stuff to be needed every once in a while. My laptop is begging for a thorough dusting. Where in Pattaya can I buy it?

that must sound stupid , but myself i go to the petrol station and use the compress air there !

Not being full of air I find a can of the stuff to be needed every once in a while. My laptop is begging for a thorough dusting. Where in Pattaya can I buy it?

that must sound stupid , but myself i go to the petrol station and use the compress air there !

isn't there some oil inside the air?

Would use a dive shop instead....

In the basement of Tutkom there is a store (opp Topps) the carries it. Can't remember the name.

I think you are referring to "Amorn." It is hit or miss if they have the compressed air in stock. In fact, I was there yesterday afternoon and they didn't have any, nor was there empty shelf space where it sometimes is.

What I find interesting is if you go to the shops on the 4th floor at Tukcom and ask about compressed air, most of them don't even know what you are asking for.

Not sure about Pattaya but here in Bangkok Home Pro sell it - called "Air Brush".

Patrick: What department/section of Home Pro?

Just a suggestion I bought a air blower for 300 baht at tesco lotus and it works fine it cleans all the dust of my keyboard as well as inside my computer tower paying outrages prices for can of air just annoyed me oh I also used it clean my rollers inside my inkjet printer because the papers were jamming up it cleared up the problem temporally Now if you want to buy it look in tool deptment were they sell drills and electric tools I bought the cheeper one next time I will buy the better one

Just a suggestion I bought a air blower for 300 baht at tesco lotus and it works fine it cleans all the dust of my keyboard as well as inside my computer tower paying outrages prices for can of air just annoyed me oh I also used it clean my rollers inside my inkjet printer because the papers were jamming up it cleared up the problem temporally Now if you want to buy it look in tool deptment were they sell drills and electric tools I bought the cheeper one next time I will buy the better one

Great suggestion! B300??? Not much more than a couple cans of compressed air.