Steven Seagal storms out of interview after being asked about sexual assault allegations

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Has anyone seen the image of the Me Too founder, Tarana Burke. Me Too is an organisation against sexual assault and rape. And fair enough too.

This woman has the perfect face for anti-rape and the best deterrent for it. 

Tarana Burke - Me Too founder.jpg

Rape is a crime of violence the face of the person being raped has nothing to do with it.  Ugly men get raped in prison by straight guys and 80 year old grandmothers get raped by their grandchildren.  

• Like 1

Way wrong. He is indeed a true master.  One of my dearest friends actually trained with him in Japan for years. He hates him. Says he had a wife and kid in Japan and pretty much abandoned them in Japan. Came back to the U.S to open a dojo with the idea to get into the movie business. 

4 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Rape is a crime of violence the face of the person being raped has nothing to do with it.  Ugly men get raped in prison by straight guys and 80 year old grandmothers get raped by their grandchildren.  

I’m trying to hope that he wasn’t making some veiled justification for rape, and it was just a rather sick attempt at ‘humor'

Anybody that has known a woman who has been raped or sexually assaulted, knows this is nothing to joke about...EVER

The metoo fervor has now developed into a nice little nuclear weapon against men, after women found out they can now accuse anyone and it's taken as gospel without any evidence. Feminists must be pleased, they've gotten as far as meddling with US supreme court on prime time TV.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:38 PM, Becker said:

Just out of curiosity how many times do you plan on posting the same crap?

If that photo is good enough to be on the cover of Time Magazine it is good enough to be on Thai Visa news. With your approval of course. 

Time has a circulation of getting close to 4 million readers. Readers of your comments here amount to about 6. Get over it!

8 hours ago, DrTuner said:

The metoo fervor has now developed into a nice little nuclear weapon against men, after women found out they can now accuse anyone and it's taken as gospel without any evidence. Feminists must be pleased, they've gotten as far as meddling with US supreme court on prime time TV.

Well it could well be than the pendulum has swung to the extreme right.

But lets not kids ourselves. For centuries women have experienced sexual abuse, with little or no acknowledgment, this is just that they finally are beginning to get some justice.

Very probably there are going to be some innocent male casualties on the way, but in reality the numbers will pale compared to the women that have been abused and raped over the years with no justice.

Not saying it’s right, but equally whats gone before wasn’t right either.

Hopefully we will after some time find the right balance, but it’s going to take time

3 hours ago, Cadbury said:

If that photo is good enough to be on the cover of Time Magazine it is good enough to be on Thai Visa news. With your approval of course. 

Time has a circulation of getting close to 4 million readers. Readers of your comments here amount to about 6. Get over it!

I had until you reminded me about it! Thanks a lot for reminding me about your misogynistic drivel - not. 

• 9 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:05 PM, TEFLKrabi said:

You may not like the movement but how can any human being joke about rape?

His comment was not about rape. It was a spontaneous response of pure shock upon being suddenly confronted with the most hideous face this side of the moon.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, GinBoy2 said:

I just watched the interview.

Thing was it wasn't confrontational. The lady simply said " you have been accused of sexual assault" at which point he pulled out his earpiece and walked off the set.

Rather anticlimactic.

From all the reports I was expecting fireworks

Oh come on- she was trying to provoke a reaction with such a loaded question. Typical gutter media so called interview.

I'm just surprised that interviewees don't require written questions submitted prior to the interview, and not allowed to go for the gotcha questions.

Happens all the time now.

Well, the annoying aspect of "me too", is that there is no burden of proof on the accuser. No videotape, no audiotape, nothing written, no trail of text messages, nothing. Just one bitter woman making an accusation. So, sometimes it is hard to take some of these accusations seriously. I realize there were accusations made against him early in his career. But, again I do not know what LeBrock had in terms of an ax to grind, and I tend to presume innocence, until some semblance of guilt can be established. I just do not like the ability of a single woman, to tar and feather a man for life, based on one verbal accusation. So, I get why he would be so annoyed at the accusations. I sure would be, if I knew I was innocent. 

I do not care how overweight he is. He is famous, has money, and therefore has alot of women throwing themselves at him daily. He does not need to engage in the kind of behavior he has been accused of. I know some are simply pathological. But, we have no facts to go on here. 

Having said that, guys like Weinstein, Spacey, Epstein, etc, deserve as much prison time as we can throw at them. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, the annoying aspect of "me too", is that there is no burden of proof on the accuser. No videotape, no audiotape, nothing written, no trail of text messages, nothing. Just one bitter woman making an accusation. So, sometimes it is hard to take some of these accusations seriously. I realize there were accusations made against him early in his career. But, again I do not know what LeBrock had in terms of an ax to grind, and I tend to presume innocence, until some semblance of guilt can be established. I just do not like the ability of a single woman, to tar and feather a man for life, based on one verbal accusation. So, I get why he would be so annoyed at the accusations. I sure would be, if I knew I was innocent. 

I do not care how overweight he is. He is famous, has money, and therefore has alot of women throwing themselves at him daily. He does not need to engage in the kind of behavior he has been accused of. I know some are simply pathological. But, we have no facts to go on here. 

Having said that, guys like Weinstein, Spacey, Epstein, etc, deserve as much prison time as we can throw at them. 

Good post and also does he really deserve to have that stuff thrown at him in an interview?  any charges?  jail time? I have no idea if it's true or not but isn't that what courts are for?

15 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I have no idea if it's true or not but isn't that what courts are for?

In modern world the court is twitter and the jury is full of raging militant feminists. We're screwed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1