Hi guys advice needed on 30day extension Visa

You can extend your 30 day visa exempt entry for a 30 days at Surin immigration located in Kap Choeng for a fee of 1900 baht.

A completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, a sort of similar request. I will be asking for a 30 visa exemption when I arrive in Bangkok from London. Then I go to Vietnam for 10 days and then to return to Bangkok for 9 days. All the flights and hotels are booked. Are there any rules on my asking for the 2nd visa exemption? I contacted the Thai Embassey in London and they mentioned an 'exemption' when I first arrive. Other than that point the advice was this is quite legal as a tourist. Regards John

6 minutes ago, John Moran said:

Hi Guys, a sort of similar request. I will be asking for a 30 visa exemption when I arrive in Bangkok from London. Then I go to Vietnam for 10 days and then to return to Bangkok for 9 days. All the flights and hotels are booked. Are there any rules on my asking for the 2nd visa exemption? I contacted the Thai Embassey in London and they mentioned an 'exemption' when I first arrive. Other than that point the advice was this is quite legal as a tourist. Regards John

No problem to get the 2 visa exempt entries you plan on getting. There is no limit on doing them by air.