Work permit (not as a teacher) without any degree possible?

A company with more than 20 high qualified engineers would hire me as a quality consultant.

I already wrote all quality procedures to get them their ISO certification and due to my advice they could get their ISO certification.

I did all this when I have been out of Thailand to avoid any problems regarding the work permit problem.

Of course after they have seen that I successfully could get them what they needed they are ready to hire me including work permit and everything. 

Here is probably the problem: I do not have any University degree but read that a University degree needs to be submitted to get a work permit.

I would get all support needed from the company ready to hire me, the boss would sign any papers stating that it would be crucial to hire me to ensure the company can continue their operations.

Is it possible to get a work permit without a degree?

3 hours ago, zappalot said:

thanks so much everyone ????

It would only be needed if the job description the company supplies the DOL in support of of applications mentions the need for a degree

So if the company writes...incumbent requires a Masters degree, BSc etc, they will look in your paper work for proof you meet this requirement

Bottom line the company employing needs to write the job desciption very carefully