Where have they gone - from Asoke

t8769

I had this one woman, black as midnight, grab my arm as I walked past her and the other visitors from the Dark Continent as they stood on sukhumvit, as one does, for hours on end, at night. I walked around looking for somewhere to wash my arm for 15 minutes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The manic said:

Not true in Thailand. PC madness has not infected here yet.  Flattery is well acceptex in Thailand.

Nothing to do with PC. It is common sense, there are women who may be alone, perhaps waiting for someone, and being approached by a male stranger could be alarming for them. This is nothing to do with whatever country you are in, like I said, it is just common sense.

Also, some guys may just assume that because they see a girl alone in a red light area, they are soliciting, that may not be the case at all, if she smiles at you, then that is different.

Edited by possum1931
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 7:10 PM, blackhorse said:

Most of the Nigerians men and loosely termed "women " have been hanging out the front of the new 5 star Hyatt regency corner soi 13 because it's been pitch black there for years and they blend in

Damn and there go the cornflakes! :cheesy:

I don't care what you say or if your PC inclinations are offended, but that is just too f***ing funny for words!! :cheesy:

Made my day!

Thanks,

Joe

10 hours ago, The manic said:

Not true in Thailand. PC madness has not infected here yet.  Flattery is well acceptex in Thailand.

Absolutely right, The manic. And thankfully so. Women here tend to take flattery as it's meant to, in a lighthearted way. Not with the manufactured PC outrage of the west.

8 hours ago, soistalker said:

I had this one woman, black as midnight, grab my arm as I walked past her and the other visitors from the Dark Continent as they stood on sukhumvit, as one does, for hours on end, at night. I walked around looking for somewhere to wash my arm for 15 minutes. 

The toilets on the ground floor of the Sofitel are handy and particularly salubrious.

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Those in Soi 13 were not targeted, the same old nasty faces are still around.  Their presence, alone, was the problem!  You wouldn't call their pissing in the street a problem, either, then? 

Us "retards" that are in that area regularly not only have "the mindset" that West Africans hanging around that area, all day and all night, probably are drug dealers, we know that they definitely are dealers!

Sorry to spoil the stereotype but you don't know very much, you're just weird.  I've worked the gems industry here for years and plenty of law-abiding Africans come to Thailand for legitimate business reasons. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, The Dancer said:

Last week I saw a head-turning black woman latish and, as is my wont, said to her in a cheery voice, You ma'am are gorgeous. She was taken aback momentarily but then replied in a perfect New York accent, Thank you, but the tone of voice and look in her eyes indicated that I needed to move on, which I quickly did.

Usually a good idea to move on quickly when they reply to you in a husky baritone. 

• Haha 2

Be careful now.

Last week I saw a head-turning black woman latish and, as is my wont, said to her in a cheery voice, You ma'am are gorgeous. She was taken aback momentarily but then replied in a perfect New York accent, Thank you, but the tone of voice and look in her eyes indicated that I needed to move on, which I quickly did.

Ditto for the guys. So don't make assumptions based on skin color.
"A head turning back woman"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What i donot understand is why these guys even do what they do.

They seem to think they are beating the system or not working for the man or some other lame excuse.

The stand on a corner 10 am to midnight or later. 14 hours a day 7 days a week. Eat junk food,go home to sleep on a floor.They are not beating the system they are depriving themselves of a decent life.

Get a real job have evening off and weekends off. Sit down eat decent  meals. Sleep in air con room on a clean bed.

But no they like to live on the poverty line and work to eat.

• Like 1

>I don't look down on Africans.  I only look down on you @t8769, and I wish you were the only one.  

The pompous, sneering, self-appointed moral guardian. 

Always on the look out to be offended on behalf of another race or gender. 
Ready to condemn those considered beneath them, with moral outrage. 
Insults always used, and the racism card is a must. 
Lecturing others and virtue-signalling their superiority. 

Edited by t8769

What i donot understand is why these guys even do what they do.   They seem to think they are beating the system or not working for the man or some other lame excuse.

The stand on a corner 10 am to midnight or later. 14 hours a day 7 days a week. Eat junk food,go home to sleep on a floor.They are not beating the system they are depriving themselves of a decent life.

Get a real job have evening off and weekends off. Sit down eat decent  meals. Sleep in air con room on a clean bed.

But no they like to live on the poverty line and work to eat.

I love it when it rains and those disgusting pigs can no longer spread themselves out on the 7/11 steps next to the sofitel. 

7/11 has done everything possible to get those dogs to move including putting pot plants on all ledges where they used to sit but they are like cockroaches

I was a big fan of a thai bar in the now demolished lane between soi 5 and 7 and they had a big sign up " the black man not welcome here" they would take up 5 bar stools and bring their own water or nurse a Chang for 3 hours whilst bothering farang to try and get drug money

On 10/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, t8769 said:

>but some retards have the mindset that a black man standing on a street corner must be selling drugs. 

There's always one isn't there.

The pompous, sneering, self-appointed moral guardian. 
Always on the look out to be offended on behalf of another race or gender.

Ready to condemn those considered beneath them, with moral outrage.

Insults always used, and the racism card is a must.

Lecturing others and virtue-signalling their superiority.

Only one type of person we need to deport immediately - this type of pompous peacock.

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark...

20 hours ago, camble said:

Sorry to spoil the stereotype but you don't know very much, you're just weird.  I've worked the gems industry here for years and plenty of law-abiding Africans come to Thailand for legitimate business reasons. 

Sorry to spoil your attempt to stereotype what I posted also!  I know quite a lot and I did not mention gem dealers.  I've also got a some connections in the diamond business and none of the legitimate African traders that I regularly see in the Silom/Mahesak area hang around lower Sukhumvit sois for hours on end with their burner phones that take orders that can be binned at a moments notice!

• Haha 1

These virtue signaling attention seekers are so desperate to parade their morality, they'll take offense at anything.

Its usually White people hysterical on behalf of another race.

Of course no one here is racist, we are talking about a small group of people on Sukhumvit who were from Africa, and making a lot of problems for the locals.

If they were from Scandinavia we would say exactly the same.

But you can't stop the PC brigade, they are desperate and angry!

• Like 2

Africans that work in the gems industry do indeed stay in lower Sukhumvit.  You can get a small room at the Miami Hotel for 8000/month plus utilities.  After the closing of Chuvit Garden, there's no open space in lower Sukhumvit, and no one is going to stay in their room all day, so they tend to stand outside, only to be harassed by tourists demanding drugs.  They're not dealing drugs, they're just standing around.  DUH!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Africans that work in the gems industry do indeed stay in lower Sukhumvit.  You can get a small room at the Miami Hotel for 8000/month plus utilities.  After the closing of Chuvit Garden, there's no open space in lower Sukhumvit, and no one is going to stay in their room all day, so they tend to stand outside, only to be harassed by tourists demanding drugs.  They're not dealing drugs, they're just standing around.  DUH!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Stop it your killing me
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 7:33 PM, camble said:

They were targeted in "Operation Black Eagle" and any overstaying were deported.  They didn't cause a problem, but some retards have the mindset that a black man standing on a street corner must be selling drugs. 

Those retards are probably smarter than they look. Get real!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:23 AM, possum1931 said:

Nothing to do with PC. It is common sense, there are women who may be alone, perhaps waiting for someone, and being approached by a male stranger could be alarming for them. This is nothing to do with whatever country you are in, like I said, it is just common sense.

Also, some guys may just assume that because they see a girl alone in a red light area, they are soliciting, that may not be the case at all, if she smiles at you, then that is different.

What a load of codswallop. They sell fake watches and the likes. A women (obviously a foreigner) standing alone on a street corner is not common sense. And, <deleted> is smiling at you got to do with anything?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1