Import of vitamins to resell

woonie

Hi guys,

i wanted to import some vitamins to resell in Thailand on shopee or via Instagram.

The product tho is a brand product from Europe.

Anyone of you having some experience with doing that?

my questions would be:

- is there any import tax to be paid, if yes, what is the percentage? (actually I intend to start very small and use national post service from the exporting country)

- is it problematic to sell european branded products without having a reseller license

thank you all for your replies on that. Quetsions might sound stupid but i have no experience in that field at all

2 minutes ago, balo said:

I can't see theres any business in this. You can order anything from iHerb.com , directly from the US. Cheaper than what's available in Thailand.

Doesnt that get import duties added to it and then end up more expensive ?

OP, maybe look into sourcing products from Australia as a free trade agreement with Thailand. My wife goes balistic when we go back for visits, buying vitamins and creams etc, the price difference is massive. Vitamins that sell for 3-4 times the Australian price and stuff like lanolin hand cream $3 a tub in Australia and it sells here for $20.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Doesnt that get import duties added to it and then end up more expensive ?

Every order must be under $45. I order monthly from iHerb and get all the vitamins from there. I save around 40% compared with Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1