Non-O valid until date

I think that the words "enter before", means that you have to enter before that date i.e. last day of entry - Nov 14th.  I believe that extensions include the last day stated i.e. "Stay permitted until November 15th" would include the 15th etc.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

If I arrive on that exact date (November 15th) will I be issued a 90 day entry?

Yes you will. 

You’ve effectively got until midnight on the 15th to enter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SABloke said:

I think that the words "enter before", means that you have to enter before that date i.e. last day of entry - Nov 14th.  I believe that extensions include the last day stated i.e. "Stay permitted until November 15th" would include the 15th etc.

The use of "enter before" is misleading. It should say 'valid until'. 

9 hours ago, SABloke said:

You are wrong.

He can enter the country on the enter before date and still get a new 90 entry. This has been discussed many times and many people have done it and gotten a new entry from the visa.

• Like 1

Confirmed by experience. I am on Non O multi entries for many years now. You can enter the last day "entry before" and get stamp for another 90 days. I fact my current visa expire also om 15 Nov. I entered Thailand the last time 10 days ago and was stamped until end of Dec (90 days).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You are wrong.

He can enter the country on the enter before date and still get a new 90 entry. This has been discussed many times and many people have done it and gotten a new entry from the visa.

Agreed Joe, I've entered MANY Times on "The Last Day "