British Consulate Will Issue Letter To Certify Pension ?

Krub

Hi,

I got my previous letter to certify my pension/income from the UK Embassy in Bangkok.

Is it possible at the Consulate in Chiang Mai ? Is it a same day or next day service (I live 300 km 4 hours drive away)

Thanks

Hi,

I got my previous letter to certify my pension/income from the UK Embassy in Bangkok.

Is it possible at the Consulate in Chiang Mai ? Is it a same day or next day service (I live 300 km 4 hours drive away)

Thanks

Did you keep the original? If so, you *should* be able to re-use it almost indefinately - there's no need for a new one every year.

Hi,

Thanks

Did you keep the original? If so, you *should* be able to re-use it almost indefinately - there's no need for a new one every year.

This 'used to work' but according to recent reports in the visa forum it seems that some immigration offices (especially Bangkok) requires a new original letter these days.....

As my immigration office is in Nan I prefer to be prepared. i might try and do it in Chiang Mai immigration ad stay a few days in CM.

Will check with the Consulate before heading there to see if the Consul is Home

Thanks

Edited by Krub