Big Joke, savior or egomaniac?

Big Joke has created a crisis for thousands of good farangs who have lived here for many years, who will be forced to leave the country now. It isn't about making Thailand a better place for Thais, It's about feeding Big Jokes insatiable ego. Expect to see further changes from the new Hitler in charge of Immigration.     

Edited by FigaroLucowski
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

The proof is in the pudding, just ask around, since u must bring a bank statement to immigration proving u make 65000 baht a yr, that is going to affect thousands of farangs here..i have 45 million baht worth of property in Chiang mai and make a 200k baht a month rent money and they won't accept that because the money doesn't come from aboard, it's just my gut feeling, but there is a big shake up coming, because face Thai men hate farangs

6 minutes ago, FigaroLucowski said:

The proof is in the pudding, just ask around, since u must bring a bank statement to immigration proving u make 65000 baht a yr, that is going to affect thousands of farangs here..i have 45 million baht worth of property in Chiang mai and make a 200k baht a month rent money and they won't accept that because the money doesn't come from aboard, it's just my gut feeling, but there is a big shake up coming, because face Thai men hate farangs

You do not need to show a monthly income. A person with your wealth could just put 800,000 in a Thai bank. They don't ask where the 800,000 came from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FigaroLucowski said:

1. You must prove 65,000 baht per month, not per annum, on a retirement extension. Immigration has always had the right to ask for proof of origin and amount of funds claimed on the application for extension of stay.

2. If you have 45,000,000  bahts worth of property in CM, perhaps an Elite Visa might have solved your problem?

3. The income is usually required to originate abroad, something which has long been the rule.

4. Your gut needs an adjustment, Thai men do not hate farangs. Some Thai men hate farangs and some farangs hate Thai men. Not all.

CLOSED.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 1